The Fifth Element - Zorg's ZF-1 Remote

That's a great idea if I had the skills.

Plus it's funnier to think that old Zorg was playing a race gun while giving his speech. :lol

I'd like a copy if anyone molds one up, maybe it will be included with the licensed ZF1?

Dex

Here is the one I found:

a011_1.jpg

Good catch. Was that an ebay find??

Note: it seems unfair, but this is how it is in the hobby. I spent a good 8 months hunting for it, and now they're poppin up like terrorist cells in major cities. Kind of a bummer, but I guess it's cool that there's interest in Fifth Element stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

MM, check your messages. I have noticed its all in how you ask the search engine. I can find almost anything if I can see a picture of it and get some general info on it. I found this in about 10 min.

Last edited:
That's a great idea if I had the skills.

Plus it's funnier to think that old Zorg was playing a race gun while giving his speech. :lol

I'd like a copy if anyone molds one up, maybe it will be included with the licensed ZF1?

Dex

Yes! There will be one with the licensed ZF-1.

MM, check your messages. I have noticed its all in how you ask the search engine. I can find almost anything if I can see a picture of it and get some general info on it. I found this in about 10 min.

Couldn't share your tip with me could you ?
I've done all kind of searches on ebay and trawled through retro game sites have come up with nothing

LOL, They aren't baking cookies in those caves! :lol

They probably made tens of thousands of these pieces but like the Yugo, you never see them anymore.

Dex

I just scored this one on eBay for $26 (after looking through 30+ pages). If you want to save yourself the search, I spotted another one in this lot, eBay # 122459691420.

s-l1600.jpg

If anyone is interested in getting rid of one send me a message!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think I have one still in the box. When I get home I will look for it.

Great!!! I want to scan and make this a 3D model for people that want it and have 3D printers. Or even just make a 3D model with the measurements thanks cadilovr

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back