Anovos Ghostbusters Proton Pack Kit

Elbow pads 25 bucks if gbfans stocks them again, you will have to modify them to have the black patches and black strip

Patches about 25 bucks

Belt 10-15 bucks
Hose 10 bucks
Chemical Gloves 8 bucks
Hose connector (fanmade part) 20 bucks

Keyfobs depends who you get them made by, id say 10 a piece

Im disappointed that its not ripstop fabric and not any more accurate than whats out there currently

I hate to be a complainer but this stuff was so hyped up. I mean you could spend maybe 50-100 more and get a suit made by Gibson And Barnes, the company that made them for the movies. Inb4 prototype lol

I think this thread is full of people who expect too much and complain even more. But...

I was looking forward to the suit more than anything else, what with the fantastic costumes Anovos built their name on. Unfortunately this is some seriously mediocre ****. Not having the rip-stop fabric is just a damned failure. Just don't even bother if you can't get that right.

Might as well sell a blow-up pack to go with it.

I think this thread is full of people who expect too much and complain even more. But...
n. Unfortunately this is some seriously mediocre ****. Not having the rip-stop fabric is just a damned failure. Just don't even bother if you can't get that right.

Eye Roll ;o)......Don't call us out on it and then do it like it's suddenly ok ;o)

See, it's not so bad to tell the truth on how you feel ;o).

It gets easier after the first time ;o).

You can buy a correct nomex aramid tan color flight suit for 40-50 bucks that it's perfect.

Um No. Firstly, the 40-50 dollar suits are replicas of real flight suits, so in it of itself is a sad replica of the original. Our patterns were taken from the Stantz and Egon suit from GB2. So as far as cut is concerned, we are aligned.

@Got Maul - I am a pre-order customer. Can you clarify for us, the metal support arm, you said it was the wrong wording, is that the aluminum motherboard? Also, are you able to list the parts that would be made of metal? I'm curious about the wand, is it all resin or are the tubes metal? Ion arm copper rod, metal or resin? Are the mounting brackets included in the kit for the shell to the motherboard, and if so do you need a rivet tool? Are all the screws included for mounting, cable, c-clamp, etc.? Perhaps a full list of included components would be prudent? Cheers.

- Ian Fraser

View attachment 680207
Working on the metal parts component. The only thing that I can tell you is the motherboard is metal. Keep in mind the price point of this thing. Most of this will be resin and fiberglass, to set expectations accordingly.

....and they left the flap on the left arm.....
The originals were simply ripped off. You want accuracy, you can do the same but the picture you saw is a prototype and we will be removing it for the final run.

Color is wrong.
I would definitely disagree with that statement as we pulled the pantone from the unused, unbleached material of the jumpsuits we got access to. Again, the 40-50 dollar jumpsuits you pick up at army navy stores are dead wrong and poor replicas of actual flight suits.

He's probably legally not allowed. This is the case with most licensed replicas. You should be more respectful to someone willing to dedicate so much time to answering hundreds of questions for his company.

Paid in front same day .- almost a year and no Updates and you talk about respect.? ... ok

Paid in front same day .- almost a year and no Updates and you talk about respect.? ... ok

It isn't GotMaul's fault. He has been very gracious in representing his company. This isn't something he has to do, but does anyway. If it weren't for him, we might not be getting any info. At LEAST be respectful to HIM.

I received my Anovos Ghostbusters patch a few weeks ago and it is very nice. The back has a thick interface material rather than the glue that I've seen on other patches, so it will be much easier to sew onto a jumpsuit.

Also, there is no white border as in the prototype photos. It arrived from Anovos trimmed right up to the edges of the embroidery. @Got Maul your prototype photo really does this a disservice.

I haven't seen anyone post photos yet, so here are some of mine:

32209237511_8dd5734573_z.jpg

32328901945_d552f5bc29_z.jpg

All- I finally got the printed pack based from the Venkman hero pack scan that we've been working on forever and a day. I am so excited about this and haven't felt this way in very long time. I will update with pics of the prototype --- everyone and anyone will be able to put together a pack from this kit !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All- I finally got the printed pack based from the Venkman hero pack scan that we've been working on forever and a day. I am so excited about this and haven't felt this way in very long time. I will update with pics of the prototype --- everyone and anyone will be able to put together a pack from this kit !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I might have to pull the trigger on this one now. What else can you tell us?

Ummm. I've had this paid for for a while now, but the date's been pushed back again I see. Any idea when this will be ready to ship? Can we see that pic you mentioned?

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back