Scammer , recaster warning : latest alias Loganprops, recent alias Snikt Shop

I like how the ******* thinks just because he fills one out of every ten to twenty orders that doesn't make him a scam artist. "Hey that one person I actually came through for likes his armor so you guys don't have anything to worry about" [emoji15]

Did i mention this guy is my new 2nd hero?

Clipboard01fghb.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/DjBobbyMac/posts/487803648026577

This is the dialogue between Winate and Bobby.
Of course Winate deleted the comments.
But this guy screen cap it. :thumbsup

Not deleted yet. I can still see them at loganprops.com Facebook account. Check out the new post by Melissa Krupp in that thread supporting Bobby.

Last edited:
I love this post. He's pretty much discrediting his own tactics in fighting the haters since all he has is "your all wrong and I don't have to show any evidence that you are."

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1415554015186.png
    uploadfromtaptalk1415554015186.png
    301.2 KB · Views: 317
Screenshot_2014-11-09-12-06-00.png

His logic amazes me. He wouldn't put a red star on a Winter Soldier arm because it's "copyrighted" so he sent this person a Cable arm instead, yet sells Cap helmets, Wolverine claws, Magneto helmets etc. He is a legit crazy person.

Yes Moviefreak, that has been established long ago, but my point is what's the value for the authorities to go after that particular guy? The underground economy is huge, we all know that and yet, we're part of it when someone offers you a deal, you pay cash and Bingo! No paper work, cash only and no taxes being paid to Uncle Sam.
Again, is it possible to fry every scammer? Of course not! Luck of the draw (why this one and not that one kinda thing:confused) Do the IRS is in a mood to make an example out of one taxpayer? Maybe, but again, how much will be spent by the Feds to get that little guy? That's called risk management including that ROI I talked about in my previous post.
Now, if us and others are raising enough hell about it, then (and we've seen it in the past with the power of the Internet) someone with the proper authority will look into it and decide if, as I said, they want to make an example out of that particular fraud. If yes, then Logan is toast...if not, well, we can keep the flame burning bright and be a light to everyone thinking of doing business with him in the future.

I'll be talking on Bobby's show tomorrow night about this whole situation, if any of you want to tune in: https://www.facebook.com/events/642794572503655/

I'll copy-paste what I said about it on my FB:
"Despite the really sensationalized image and promotion (not my idea, hah), I will only be speaking rationally and truthfully and making the most basic/obvious inferences.

This was originally an opportunity for "Jim" to clear the air and address the concerns that have plagued the community these last few days. Since he has refused to come on, it'll just serve as another platform to spread the warning re: his business practices.

I'll say up front that I am NOT eager to (and will not) trash-talk anyone and I don't actually know the other guests personally. So, if you attend, please take each person's opinion separately and draw your own conclusions based on facts presented."

A lot of people seem to have really personal beef with this guy, and I can't in good conscience attest to that. I'm not them. But I can gladly speak about my experiences as a consumer.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll be talking on Bobby's show tomorrow night about this whole situation, if any of you want to tune in: https://www.facebook.com/events/549796678487996/

"Despite the really sensationalized image and promotion (not my idea, hah), I will only be speaking rationally and truthfully and making the most basic/obvious inferences.

This was originally an opportunity for "Jim" to clear the air and address the concerns that have plagued the community these last few days. Since he has refused to come on, it'll just serve as another platform to spread the warning re: his business practices.

I'll say up front that I am NOT eager to (and will not) trash-talk anyone and I don't actually know the other guests personally. So, if you attend, please take each person's opinion separately and draw your own conclusions based on facts presented."

A lot of people seem to have really personal beef with this guy, and I can't in good conscience attest to that. I'm not them. But I can gladly speak about my experiences as a consumer.

Good on you. One of the largest problems that's plagued this whole situation since the beginning is people throwing civility out the window, and not staying ON TOPIC. Since the beginning, people have jabbed in with everything from saying his Wolverine is *****y, to trashing where he's from or how he types. Personal threats and shots, whether people feel they are warranted or not, don't help the situation (and often are in violation of the RPF's policies). That's exactly why Grifter isn't around for these conversations anymore, he was banned for this behavior. I think this opportunity will be VERY revealing, and I speak for many people here when I say 'thank you' for taking the time to do this.

On a side note, the danger of misguided 'help' is also why some of us have not posted possible contact information for David directly in the thread. Several of us have address information and phone numbers, but posting this information without checking the legitimacy first yourself is (to me) tantamount to gross irresponsibility. People move and phone numbers change. If you can't confirm the information is current and still choose to post it, are you going to take the responsibility for the harassment when it turns out to be false? Think about how much that would suck to have your NEW cell number be a number posted here as Winant's..... That would SUCK. :lol

Just a question i asked Winate: since he has been saying it over and over.
" i am not a cosplayer"

cosplay.jpg

I didn't get an answer before i was deleted.
So, what does he think he is?
I am posing this as a serious question.

He is clearly insane, since we've all seen photos here of him in multiple costumes including Wolverine, Tony Stark, and Wonder Woman at least.

I'll be talking on Bobby's show tomorrow night about this whole situation, if any of you want to tune in: https://www.facebook.com/events/642794572503655/

New event for this, sorry about that. Also, anyone can call into the show tonight if you're so inclined: https://www.facebook.com/events/642794572503655

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back