The Ultimate Guide to Lightsabers eBook

I found this interesting

Screenshot_20180830-172000.png

Looks like Ray is holding a Vader's Vault Brawler Elite.

Have you followed Star Wars Rebels? This is a very exciting picture because it proves the saber on screen wasn’t cgi and was a real prop!

I’m very very excited for this saber because of the story behind it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have you followed Star Wars Rebels? This is a very exciting picture because it proves the saber on screen wasn’t cgi and was a real prop!

I’m very very excited for this saber because of the story behind it

I kept up with via Rebels Recon, and I'm slowly getting all the seasons on Amazon.

But yeah it is cool to see that his double blade, built from an inquisitor's saber if I remember, is a physical prop!

In that middle shot thought, out of costume, he's holding one of these https://store.vadersvault.com/brawler-elite/

I kept up with via Rebels Recon, and I'm slowly getting all the seasons on Amazon.

But yeah it is cool to see that his double blade, built from an inquisitor's saber if I remember, is a physical prop!

In that middle shot thought, out of costume, he's holding one of these https://store.vadersvault.com/brawler-elite/

Ohhhh!! I didn’t see the middle photo! All makes sense now!

I'm thinking of adding a new section to the book with the next version... what would you guys think of a timecode index that lists what saber props are used when in each movie?

Would that work with all the different versions of the films? Heck even the last release of the PT had some scenes altered.

Would that work with all the different versions of the films? Heck even the last release of the PT had some scenes altered.
That sounds good Seth! No clue what you mean, but it sounds great! [emoji6]

It woulds basically looked something like this--

ANH

Vader Hero (silver bars) 00:03:45
Vader Hero (silver bars) 00:04:23
Luke Hero 00:47:33
Luke Stunt 00:47:49
Luke Hero 00:48:13
Vader Hero (black bars) 01:23:45

etc

(none of these times are correct, just giving an example)

It woulds basically looked something like this--

ANH

Vader Hero (silver bars) 00:03:45
Vader Hero (silver bars) 00:04:23
Luke Hero 00:47:33
Luke Stunt 00:47:49
Luke Hero 00:48:13
Vader Hero (black bars) 01:23:45

etc

(none of these times are correct, just giving an example)

I like the idea I'm just wondering which version of the film. ANH, for instance, has a handful of added shots in the most recent version. So the timestamp might not be accurate for all versions of the film.

I get it now [emoji1]
It's a nice idea, but a scene description might work just as good in most cases (or both). Timestamp has the problem of which version indeed.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back