Dragoncon 2018

I’d like to come to the meetup!

I have added your name to the attendees list on the first page. Please be sure to check back from time to time for updates on the main 1st page, as well as closer to the event.

There will be updates that you will need to respond to.

Thank you, We can't wait to meet you.

I have added your name to the attendees list on the first page. Please be sure to check back from time to time for updates on the main 1st page, as well as closer to the event.

Thank you very much! Bringing my Sister Of Battle from Warhammer 40k.... busting my rear to try and finish it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you very much! Bringing my Sister Of Battle from Warhammer 40k.... busting my rear to try and finish it!

11836792_613344562141888_8023476302480341352_n.jpg

I hope to attend the meetup. The big factor will be the time a photo shoot lands on, the photographer just said Thursday evening!. Hope to see you all!

Last edited:
Hi everyone! I'll be there as Tony Stark, looking forward to stopping by for a bit!

Thank you, We can't wait to see you again.

Members that would like a custom RPF Dragoncon 2018 Badge please respond "I would like a badge". Custom badge will be made for a donation of $5.00.

These will have a image / avatar of what ever you like.

A logo or even image of your cosplay.

You decide what you would like to be on your custom badge.

Pfft. I posted that to Facebook a week or more ago. [emoji38]
Also, admittedly a few more shopping trips in my future.

And the Cherry on Cake, Here you Go...You can thank me at the meet...haha...

Last edited by a moderator:
Members that would like a custom RPF Dragoncon 2018 Badge please respond "I would like a badge". Custom badge will be made for a donation of $5.00.

I would love a badge!

I would love a badge!

The first page has been updated with your request...Thank you.

Please decide on what image you would like to use for your custom badge. Once you have done so please send me a P.M. to find out where to send your image and payment to.

Thanks so much...

aracknoid3@awol007@Carnet@Cogai@davethegeek@Faeidal@FXengineer@Gamora67@jackwabbit joshspiderman23Lord Guinness@matrixspoonmax headroommikidmrbungleNicochanrfwheelerRozanne de Wild
Owtlaw17PizzacatRSteveSirDiddimusSmogladyStudioCreationsTalisenTemperanceTK-326 torsoboyWyldKyss

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back