Robiwan AKA Robert Cass has passed away.

mslz22

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Mods know this is not Studio Models but wanted to give everyone a heads up that a long time member and really good guy Robiwon AKA Robert Cass has passed away.

He was always a cheerleader for the hobby and regularly attended Wonderfest.

Life is short, be excellent to each other.....

Last edited:
I think it was a heart attack. I usually would not post such info but it seems pretty clear from Facebook that's what happened so I don't think it was private info.

Aw DAMN!!! That is so damn sad. Sincerest condolences :(

- - - Updated - - -

Aw DAMN!!! That is so damn sad. Sincerest condolences :(

Mike, I guess you mean Robiwon , right? Although I hope I am not right :(

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG that's a shock. I take a break for a while and I come back to this. Very sad indeed. This family will be in my thoughts today. RIP Rob.

oh wow, he was still posting updates on his blade runner blaster 2 days ago. I did not know him personnally but sad news, my sincere condoleances

OH MAN!!!
Robert was is such a nice guy, we talked several times over the years, what a loss, I'm heart broken :(
I'm at a loss for words.............

Just read this. He and I go way back. I remember his first studio scale build Blue squadron X-wing "Blue leader" and he was very proud of that X. He and I used to talk on the phone for hours at a time. Met him through starship modeler and we became good friends. I remember when he was single and then he was so stoked about getting married just a few short years ago. He will be missed. Condolences to his wife and family.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back