The Star Wars marketing juggernaut is in full force

Oh yeah. I begged my mom to buy C-3PO's cereal. She did. I ate them. They were terrible. I'm still shocked that at that young age my intense love for Star Wars was not enough to make that cereal taste good.

All cereals like that are that way, I was into the Nintendo Cereal for a while and it tasted stale brand new but I had to have it lol. I remember having the Han and ghost obi mail aways from the 90s. They never really were worth much when i got rid of them.

11214060_10156072358680494_4741860214584000551_n.jpg

All cereals like that are that way, I was into the Nintendo Cereal for a while and it tasted stale brand new but I had to have it lol. I remember having the Han and ghost obi mail aways from the 90s. They never really were worth much when i got rid of them.

I do wonder how almost 20 years old cereal tastes ...

Why do I feel embarrassed when I go into toys r us now by myself. I just saw a dude grab two force fx's looking like he just won the lottery. They had one kylo left. I kept saying I was gonna get one but when presented with the opportunity, I decided maybe a kid would have more fun with it and left it there. lol!

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back