Last Jedi Visual Dictionary Leaked SPOILERS OBVIOUSLY

Luke's ep6 saber is nowhere to be seen. The red crystal neklace is an interesting addition.

I am a little torn on the lack of new sabers. I did think they vastly overdid it with the prequels, especially the releasing super shiny chrome and electrum plated versions of Anakin's and Obi's sabers, and then the Vader saber they tried to sell that never once appeared in the movie at all. I liked how they went back to the Graflex in ep 7 but now there is not much new stuff at all.

Why would there be? We saw all the sabers we should have logically scene-- unless Rey were to build her own, there's no other reason to expect TLJ to have new sabers. We did get the bonus of Ben's protosaber.

Read through the VD yesterday and managed to ID Finn's backpack that he uses briefly in the film. It's a heavily dyed and modified French F1 rucksack. Sorry I don't have a better pic right now.

Attachments

• im62599588.jpg
    im62599588.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 170
  • Jvz1ksJ.jpg
    Jvz1ksJ.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 196
Why would there be? We saw all the sabers we should have logically scene-- unless Rey were to build her own, there's no other reason to expect TLJ to have new sabers. We did get the bonus of Ben's protosaber.

yup! kylo's padawan saber, love it!

Anyone have the visual dictionary in hand? I’m heading out tomorrow to try and find one and grab some pics. Luke’s green lightsaber in this book at all?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spoilers, obvi:

Dunno if I can post it here but screengrabs make Kylo's first saber look like it's the same as the red one, minus vents. Like he hotrodded his saber to handle the red crystal. If so, pretty cool.

https://i.imgur.com/0zsQOyB.png

I wish he would release the files for the CNC V2. I messaged him about it a while ago, he still hasn’t responded. It’s way more accurate, and it’s on his shapeways for purchase, but not for download. Here’s a comparison pic.
64f1368f1eb9feb6632e3eebdd1acfa4.jpg

The last Jedi visual dictionary

In all honesty, find it in a store before buying...

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back