The Martian Space Suit

Hey, does anyone have pics of the ARES V EVA suits (the ones Martinez and the Chinese astronaut are wearing) during the epilogue credits?

Also, the ARES IV EVA patches are due on Monday, 10/2, so they will go up in the Junkyard Monday evening.

- Sean

Hey, does anyone have pics of the ARES V EVA suits (the ones Martinez and the Chinese astronaut are wearing) during the epilogue credits?

- Sean

No. ;-)

I've reviewed my awards screener, and I can't find any part of the scene where they show the Ares V mission logo. Suits are pretty non-descript.

Last edited:
The very early stages of my vest front. lots of little filling and cleanup yet to do.View attachment 548464 Wanted to see how the screws looked so just drew on some temporary lines for registration. and the graphics are just printed paper laying on it.

Sorry if this doesn't belong here, but I just saw this on reddit.
BinbUFU.jpg

Yeah Frank asked us about what we needed taken since he works near there. There are several several different users who posted albums on flickr, and someone even organized them all together into a pdf based on the parts they are featuring a few pages back.

We really aught to come up with some location to post all of the best details in one spot, this thread is getting huge.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back