Delayed Gratification: Building Han Solo's Blaster -- 36 Years Later

Indeed ... love the colour of that holster :) Question how did you manage to screw that extra part all the way into the Kobold? ... via Roy I got the same kind of setscrew but it just sits stuck halfway and won't go further in :wacko

Chaim

Sym-Cha,

Wasn't sure you'd like it or not since I used sand-paper on it, and I know your opinion of sandpaper in the Star Wars universe! :D

However, much to my surprise, I fount that 600 grit sand-paper was really good at evening out some dark splotchy areas that showed up after I bleached the holster in the sun.

Glad you liked it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ha,ha,ha ... still remains the question how did you manage to screw that extra part all the way into the Kobold? ... via Roy I got the same kind of set-screw but it just sits stuck halfway and won't go further in :wacko

Chaim

If I had known this before ... Roy could have mentioned this to dmachinist ... to make me one like yours for a vintage Kobold ... not one of his Kobold run :wacko

Chaim

In all the years I only saw one ... on the vintage Kobold set member Lichtbringer received ... so not so commonly offered online as one might expect ... I'll just have to alter the screw a bit I suppose :unsure So VFX Freak will you get the pants with red blood stripes to accompany that real firing blaster set up?

Chaim

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back