RS props scout kit

Mine turned up so if anyone want to see anything specific I can take pics :)
Does anyone know if you should be filling with acetone plastic mush? Is that how the originals were made or did they just use filler.

also I would be interested in seeing any other pics from same set you posted there CatfoodRob

Last edited by a moderator:
I got one of these, just a few weeks after buying a Cuckblack bucket. The Cuckblack is surprisingly accurate, dimensions are nearly spot on! Obviously the RS is better plastic and much cleaner pulls. Now I have 4 scouts hahah!

I got one of these, just a few weeks after buying a Cuckblack bucket. The Cuckblack is surprisingly accurate, dimensions are nearly spot on! Obviously the RS is better plastic and much cleaner pulls. Now I have 4 scouts hahah!
Nice! Im currently waiting on my DA Props Stormtrooper Hero Helmet Kit! This will be my 3rd and certainly not my last TK bucket!

Nice! Im currently waiting on my DA Props Stormtrooper Hero Helmet Kit! This will be my 3rd and certainly not my last TK bucket!

How do do you like the DA kit? Looks good to me, and the only Hero kit I've found. Which then opens the door to AT-AT driver etc. :) good price too! Any idea where his originates from?

The DA Props Stormtrooper Hero Helmet Kit is a fan sculpt like Troopermaster. I haven't received the kit yet (It should be arriving within the next day or two.), But when I do I'll be sure to do a build thread! When I finish the DA Props Hero Helmet, I'll be getting the Armor Kit in 2mm Acrylic Capped ABS from him and I'll be sure to do a build thread on that as well!

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back