The Definitive DC Extended Universe Batsuit Research Thread

Re: The Definitive BvS: Dawn Of Justice Batsuit Research Thread

just got my boots in today C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_$_122(1).jpgWP_20150929_004.jpg193c882a-e4f4-47e7-9fdb-df1227c6731c_zpsodg5f8b0.jpg

Last edited:

Thanks guys, I made the pattern. Once it's sewn up and I make sure everything lines up like it should I'll make a project run thread. Should be done by tomorrow evening.
That looks awesome man, keep us updated. I'd definitely be interested in that.

Thanks guys, I made the pattern. Once it's sewn up and I make sure everything lines up like it should I'll make a project run thread. Should be done by tomorrow evening.

lets us know when you start up

awesome boots where are they from

my suit arrived today just some pics to show you the pattern more updates to come when i have it completed V__B975.jpgV__C02C(1).jpgV__E02F.jpg p.s the boots are amazing id defo recommend getting them

So this is probably going to help you guys out! In November Rocksteady is releasing the BvS Batmobile and Batsuit for Batman: Arkham Knight. When they finally release the DLC for PC someone will be ale to rip the 3D model and 3D print parts, make casts, etc.

original.png

Thanks dude just the gauntlets, cowl and gloves all of which are on there way O and muscle suit which im still looking for!

I think that the muscle suit is gonna be one of, if not THE most important thing. It's either gonna make or break the suit. I'm having some trouble looking for one as well. The top quality ones go for a ridiculous amount of money. Also, I found these gauntlets on etsy. https://www.etsy.com/transaction/1071722899 Mine should be comin in the next couple of days. Also, do you plan on puff painting the suit? It looks great by the way. For the cowl, I'd recommend either Reevzfx or the one being made my another member going by mau5. I have no idea about the gloves though... If you see any, let me know!

I have them gauntlets on the way too and I have a reevzfx cowl in transit also but I'm also getting mau5 cowl just for the sheer beauty of it! The muscle suit I'm seriously considering a flex design but they are very expensive.

The glove would be a mix of the first (only the squares of it) with the Oakley glove (all of it minus symbols to be exchanged by the square)
The part of the arm with the blade would be a part separates sleeve like this in the design
Now as the blade is not explain but she 's in the design and is easy to understand
Bbatman hand.png

hFxWnmP.jpglooks like batmans guna be one rough mother ******

Attachments

• CR265bdUkAA1P9K.jpg
    CR265bdUkAA1P9K.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 201
Last edited:

The glove would be a mix of the first (only the squares of it) with the Oakley glove (all of it minus symbols to be exchanged by the square)
The part of the arm with the blade would be a part separates sleeve like this in the design
Now as the blade is not explain but she 's in the design and is easy to understand
View attachment 543945
I'm fairly certain the gloves are a custom job, with custom brass knuckles matching the fins, belt and toe caps. Actually I'd be willing to bet there isn't anything on that suit that's not custom.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back