Star Wars Celebration 2017--Orlando, FL

Matrixspoon...Thanks a bunch for all the great info !!!! It should be an awesome weekend ! Sadly I did miss out on getting the Mark Hamill photo op (sold out). Looking forward to the meet-up !....that hasn't sold out yet has it ?! lol

So looks like so far everyone is agreeing on 5:00 PM on Saturday April 15th...

So I'm planning on having some custom RPF badges for everyone that attends...

Please let me know if you plan on attending the event so I have enough badges for everyone...

(if things change where your not able attend just simply let us know here)

I will be there at Celebration with BioWare/SWTOR. I'll be working the SWTOR cantina on Friday, and so far my Saturday is open. I'd love to stop in and say hi if you have room.

I will be there at Celebration with BioWare/SWTOR. I'll be working the SWTOR cantina on Friday, and so far my Saturday is open. I'd love to stop in and say hi if you have room.

There actually isn't a room. I attend a lot of conventions and host meet and greets for members that are part of the RPF.com. If you would like to join us simply say so on this forum.

We will be meeting up at 5:00 pm on Sat April 15th.It will be the 2nd level which also seems like it may be the first level to some depending on where you enter. You can always ask someone that works there...It will be by room W207 area. Please refer to the map where the yellow circle and red x are. If you have any further questions please let us know. Thanks.

map.JPG

::::SWC RPF Meetup Reminder:::

Here is the updated list of attendee's so far...

If your name is not on the list and you plan on attending our little RPF member meetup at Star Wars Celebration please simply let us know here that you plan on attending. (If something happens where your not able to make it, just let us know in advance)

:::SWC RPF Meet-up Attendee's:::

Matrixspoon
hokie
Redwillow + 1
xwingfighter
MasterEdi
hdtheater
scottjua
SpaceMind
hutt
Thain
superjedi
joshvanrad

map.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
There actually isn't a room. I attend a lot of conventions and host meet and greets for members that are part of the RPF.com. If you would like to join us simply say so on this forum.

We will be meeting up at 5:00 pm on Sat April 15th.It will be the 2nd level which also seems like it may be the first level to some depending on where you enter. You can always ask someone that works there...It will be by room W207 area. Please refer to the map where the yellow circle and red x are. If you have any further questions please let us know. Thanks.

View attachment 719908

If your name is not on the list and you plan on attending our little RPF member meetup at Star Wars Celebration please simply let us know here that you plan on attending. (If something happens where your not able to make it, just let us know in advance)

Matrixspoon
hokie
Redwillow + 1
xwingfighter
MasterEdi
hdtheater
scottjua
SpaceMind
hutt
Thain
superjedi
joshvanrad

Well then, sure, I'll stop by. I should have Derelict with me.

I'm starting to feel like the organizers are lying to me now. I got the email about "Forest Whitaker joining Felicity Jones for a conversation on the StarWars.com stage". I looked it up. No panels with them for the days listed and no theater or stage with that name. I'm guessing the "conversation" is over how much you are going to pay for the autograph and/or picture. They also seem to be implying that if you want something signed you have to buy it there as part of some anti-fake thing they are doing. Luckily I'm not into the whole autograph, but be warned if you are.

I'm starting to feel like the organizers are lying to me now. I got the email about "Forest Whitaker joining Felicity Jones for a conversation on the StarWars.com stage". I looked it up. No panels with them for the days listed and no theater or stage with that name. I'm guessing the "conversation" is over how much you are going to pay for the autograph and/or picture. They also seem to be implying that if you want something signed you have to buy it there as part of some anti-fake thing they are doing. Luckily I'm not into the whole autograph, but be warned if you are.

The star wars.com stage is just a little stage on the show room floor where the hosts from the Star Wars show (the YouTube channel) will be doing a couple interviews. It isn't a normal stage where there is seating for panels.

Autographs are being run by Topps this year...different than previous years. Those will be in the autograph hall. You can bring your own items to be signed if you want. But all autographs come with a free 8x10 photo anyway. If the item you are getting signed isn't a Star Wars item Topps won't authenticate it...if you care about that sort of thing.

Hopefully that helps clarify some of your questions.

I feel sorry for Hayden. Prequel memes have gotten very popular as of late, and that dude is going to get savaged with questions about if he likes sand, and if he has ever heard the story of Darth Plageous the wise. Stay strong, Bro.

Well then, sure, I'll stop by. I should have Derelict with me.

Great, I have added your name to the attending listing...

Matrixspoon
hokie
Redwillow + 1
xwingfighter
MasterEdi
hdtheater
scottjua
SpaceMind
hutt
Thain
superjedi
joshvanrad
slothfurnace

This is the most up to date listing...

Matrixspoon
hokie
Redwillow + 1
xwingfighter
MasterEdi
hdtheater
scottjua
SpaceMind
hutt
Thain
superjedi
joshvanrad
slothfurnace
helpfulnerd

Hey there, just got some last minute tickets. I will be there with my son. Would love to meet up!

I have added your name to the attending listing...

This is the most up to date listing...

map.JPG

Matrixspoon
hokie
Redwillow + 1
xwingfighter
MasterEdi
hdtheater
scottjua
SpaceMind
hutt
Thain
superjedi
joshvanrad
slothfurnace
helpfulnerd
muttley

map.JPG

You're lucky. On and off Mine took a month and a half working bits and pieces of late nights after getting the kids to bed!

pleats.jpg

I was NOT a fan of the pleating process!

I wonder why there won't be a SWC next year? Is it because of this year's 40 Year Anniversary?

Would really love to go but sadly tickets from here in UK are a bit too high for me right now. Good to see though that people like Brandon, Stephen, Gus and Tom got to have their own panel. Will definitely be watching the livestream.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back