My Jurassic Park Collection

Boogeyman13

Sr Member
It's been a while since I've seen anyone post some serious JP stuff, so thought it'd be time to post pics of my updated and larger replica prop collection, now that it's finally all up and together after years (sans my raincoat that's hiding behind the East Dock sign)! Enjoy!

Now I'm just waiting for the Chronicle Raptor and female Rex busts to come in, and I'm thinking about switching out the cane for one of theirs, as well. Oh, and maybe one day find an original Icons raptor claw with base. Kicking myself a bit that I didn't pick up one when I had the chance...

Last edited:
That's beautiful. An artist named Marc de Hoog makes this beautiful replica Masrani ring from Jurassic World that you might find interesting. Not sure if he's a member here. You can find him on Facebook.
27fb6239ddefa496e4f6bc96f9c0be7e.jpg

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Wonderful, the t-rex and the jeep are great, but there's always been a special place in my heart fro the spas-12!

Thanks everyone! I've been slowly cobbling this collection together for the last 6 years, and it makes the 10 year old kid in me ecstatic. Love being able to share my fandom with others.

That's beautiful. An artist named Marc de Hoog makes this beautiful replica Masrani ring from Jurassic World that you might find interesting. Not sure if he's a member here. You can find him on Facebook.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170821/27fb6239ddefa496e4f6bc96f9c0be7e.jpg

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the heads up, but I'm focusing solely on the first film. :) With limited funds, there's just too much stuff to go after the whole franchise. And the first one is really the one that inspired me.

Wonderful, the t-rex and the jeep are great, but there's always been a special place in my heart fro the spas-12!

The SPAS-12 is something I never thought I'd own. Got real lucky with this Tokyo Marui replica for a great price, as most of the airsoft replicas out there aren't the right size

Very nice and very well displayed (apart from the Cryo Can you need a Jeep plate to make it even better)
Love the banner - where did you get it?
Great collection. Congrats

But: Cryo Can missing? Defineatly a Must-Have... ;)

Very nice and very well displayed (apart from the Cryo Can you need a Jeep plate to make it even better)
Love the banner - where did you get it?
Great collection. Congrats

LOL You are both absolutely right, and apparently I forgot one of my close-up shots! Those are both must have props. :)

Also, the banner came from ebay a couple years ago, but I think there are still people selling them on there.

Saw the banner also on ebay... Great item, but I don't even have enough wall space for it... I think there were different sizes up to 1:1...

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back