Dragoncon 2015

:lol that's funny. I'm laughing with you.

I was hired a couple days ago for a commission for DragonCon. I only took it because it's not very difficult and my client is going to help. And she's a friend.

But yeah, there's no way that chest / back armor, a blaster and a helmet can be done this close to D'Con. :wacko

Oh well I have thread for it going. I guess we'll see lol

Oof, I'm late to the party in getting my Dragoncon logistics together. I hear there is going to be a RPF meetup...Thursday?

Also, I see the lanyards cost, do the badges cost as well? If so, how much? I'd like to put my name in. :)

Badges are free, but hurry. Get your avatar to @helpfulnerd ASAP, as they're closing badge requests at the end of today.

--Jonah

To clarify, tomorrow is the last day that I'll be accepting avatars. But do hurry, after tomorrow I'll still make you a badge, but it will not have your avatar on it.

Joshua

- - - Updated - - -

Oof, I'm late to the party in getting my Dragoncon logistics together. I hear there is going to be a RPF meetup...Thursday?

Also, I see the lanyards cost, do the badges cost as well? If so, how much? I'd like to put my name in. :)

If you want a custom badge, PM me your avatar image, send a large image if possible please. At least 400px X 400px.

@MatrixSpoon

Please cross these folks off the badge list and update to "Badge Printed" please.
@datachomper @grs100 @hzrdous @Jaedena @spatcave @KJC @inkblot

You good towns people now have a printed badge. :rolleyes

PAID LANYARD UPDATE:

Please mark @minismedley and @spatcave paid on the lanyard list.

CUSTON RPF MEETUP BADGE AVATARS

It's 2:49am on the 24th of Aug my time (Eastern Time). Please PM me your avatar image if you want a custom printed RPF badge. Custom badge printing closes on the 25th of Aug.

LANYARD UPDATE:

Those of you that have not sent me your $5 for your RPF Lanyard, I need you take care of your $5 payment please. I have ordered the lanyards with money out of my pocket before everyone on the list has paid. Please send me your $5 payment. PM me if you have any questions.

These folks still need to pay their $5 for lanyards:

If you are on this list as NOT PAID, and you did in fact send your $5 please PM me with your real name and paypal email address so I can verify payment received.

Thanks,
Joshua

Updated Listing...

- - - Updated - - -

@MatrixSpoon

Please update the badge list:

Fit Cosplayer now has a custom badge.

Please mark Fit Cosplayer as "Badge Printed"

Thanks
Joshua

updated list...

- - - Updated - - -

I have added your name to the custom badge listing, please send a copy of your avatar (profile picture) to helpfulnerd for he is the one making the badges this year...thank you...

We can't wait to meet you...

Last edited by a moderator:
11223956_10207098334527388_7273914181776699700_n.jpg

I hope you don't mind but I figured I tackle the avatar for you. Hope you like it!

View attachment 519389

YAY teamwork! So much awesome!

- - - Updated - - -

Final reminder (at least from me) regarding custom badges with avatars.

Please send me your avatar if you want a custom badge.

Today is the last day to PM me your avatar.

After today you can still get a badge but it will not have an avatar - just your username and info.

Thanks

ahhhhhh single digits til I see you all!!!! I AM NOT READY XD stil a ton of work to do, wish me luck. Also good luck to those still working and those of you who are taking on other projects for other people this close to con, may the force be with you ;D

That being said, I am starting to feel the excitement to be at con finally, it's almost time and I can't wait to see everyone! This may be my last year for a while but dammit I'm gonna make it count! :)

I'm attending the meetup

I have added your name to the badge list, please be sure to send helpfulnerd your avatar (profile picture), for he is the one making the badges this year...Thank you...

We can't wait to meet you...

(as for me: can't wait to see you again...haha...)...

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back