TESB Probe Droid Dispatch Pod LR223

Lee .. buy 5 Tamiya FlakVierlings ... they cost next to nothing, so no need to cast those parts ..... then you need 1 roadwheel from either a 1/25 T-34 or SU-100 .. I can send you one of those

I'm going to cast the Mörser Karl part (the long perforated bar) very soon ... then you just need the JPS mkIII rims for the enginebell .. can't help you there, mate :unsure
any chance i can buy one of the roadwheel since that is all is needed, I would buy any of the other parts if they would help , I am going to do what lee said on the 8rads,and the flaks are like 4.99 the last one i got, but the 5 karls and the su-100 wheel parts would help alot guys.

Mark

any chance i can buy one of the roadwheel since that is all is needed, I would buy any of the other parts if they would help , I am going to do what lee said on the 8rads,and the flaks are like 4.99 the last one i got, but the 5 karls and the su-100 wheel parts would help alot guys.

Mark

Sure thing mate. I'll help you out, once I have the Karl parts casted

Any chance any of you have any of the rare parts for these guys cast? Im late to the party but Im looking forward to building both and I gather some of the parts are a bit hard to find.

Thanks!

-Michael

Any chance any of you have any of the rare parts for these guys cast? Im late to the party but Im looking forward to building both and I gather some of the parts are a bit hard to find.

Thanks!

-Michael

Hi Michael, all the kits are easy to find, however some like the 312B are not cheap and are worth to mold cast the parts if you don't plan to build other studio scale models. If money isn't issue you should not have any problem getting all the kits for those models !

Hey Irishman ... to the best of my knowledge ....... only a few pics exist ... so some of the parts on the engine decks might not be identical to the originals ...... but close enough :D

Thanks!

-Michael

I have a mold of the 312b part ..... but I'm almost out of resin at the moment ..... but if interested just let me know .. then I'll look into it .)

guys .. sorry for the delay ..... but bad news is that I'll have to keep you hanging for a bit more ..... running out of resin .. need to restash before I can molds the 312b parts .... I'll keep you posted

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back