Killerbody Iron Man Mk7 costume with working electronics

third3ye

Sr Member
Have you guys seen this yet? Chinese company releasing an ABS plastic Iron Man Mk7 full replica costume with working electronics - flaps, forearm and thigh missile launchers, shoulder missile pods, and laser pointer :eek

From what I've heard thus far, it's constructed in ABS plastic and is expected to cost around $4500, though pricing hasn't been officially announced yet. It's certainly out of my price range and I don't know if the electronics will last, but for other folks here this may be right up your alley.

Another video

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh My ! , I better reduce the limit on my credit card, so I don't have enough left to buy this, It looks really good.

im excited to hear the price, they apparently said it "shouldnt cost much (for an ironman suit)" and apparently its gonna be officially licensed

That was incredibly impressive to watch and inspiring. For the person or people involved in building this, it truly is a labour of love. Thanks for posting this third3ye...GM

Really impressive. I hope they actually get a license and produce this. But something doesnt click.....cant find a website etc.

aww. the guy was so passionate in that video. and was that one of the designers from the movie judging? that's awesome.

Looks like some pricing info has been released, here's the text in English. There's actually 2 versions - premium (includes all the bells and whistles) and standard (faceplate, chest and palm lights), pretty big difference in price between the two, the premium being 2.4x the standard's price :eek

KILLERBODY 1/1 IRON MAN 3 - IRON MAN MK7 Premium Equipment Specifications

Premium Equipment Specifications
Chest: 135cm
Waist:95cm
Hips:117cm
Height limit:192cm
Shoes size:36cm
Shoulder:65cm
Palms:28.5cm
Helmet:53cm-63cm

Feature:

Head:Electric remote control helmet with a retractable mask; Self-shining eyes with LED lights
Chest piece:Manual switch self-shining chest arc reactor with LED light and multiple sound effects;
chest pieces can be disassemble; The details of internal circuit are brilliant.
Palms:Self-shining gloves with LED hand-lights;
Multiple sound effects for both palms repulsors
The plate armor of right forearm can be removed and shows its internal mechanical structure and light effects
Left arm with infrared laser
Backplate:Electric control wing-like jet with LED lights
Calves:The internal structure of left and right calves can be opened and closed manually
Shoulder:Plates of shoulder arms can be opened for both sides

Retail price
RMB 59980 (or $9150 USD)

KILLERBODY 1/1 IRON MAN 3 - IRON MAN MK7 - Standard Equipment Specifications

Standard Equipment Specifications
Chest: 135cm
Waist:95cm
Hips:117cm
Height limit:192cm
Shoes size:36cm
Shoulder:65cm
Palms:28.5cm
Helmet:53cm-63cm

Feature:

Head:Electric remote control helmet with a retractable mask; Self-shining eyes with LED lights
Chest piece:Manual switch self-shining chest arc reactor with LED light and multiple sound effects;
chest pieces can be disassemble; The details of internal circuit are brilliant.
Palms:Self-shining gloves with LED hand-lights;

Retail price
RMB 24980 (or $3800 USD)

On a lighter note, here's a couple hilarious marketing pics for you guys to enjoy. I wonder if it comes with a Pepper Potts cosplayer to oogle over you in the suit :lol
211217szoduooiizrr6dix.jpg

211218v0bb64bsurtstjzo.jpg

Last edited:
Dear Matt,

Sorry for the delay I am just back from Shanghai CCG show and our iron man is very hot on the show.

The differences between KB20003 and KB20004 ?
The outlooing and size is same, but KB20003 is standard version with some functions. (attached)
-Mask electric remote control rising and closing;
-Eyes LED light system;
-Palm LED light system;
-Front chest arc reactor LED light system;
-Open front chest with detail inner structure;
-Open shank with detail inner structure

KB20004 is high end version with much more functions including two control mode. (attached)
PS: Wing can be open with light only for KB20004 which with all the funtions as see by thie vedios: https://youtu.be/KXovoy7D0gw
It looks like a real iron man except cannot fly and shooting cannot hurt person.
With two control modes: Remote control mode & Holzer induction control mode:
-Mask electric rising and closing;
-Eyes LED light system;
-Shoulder electric rising and closing W/LED light;
-Front chest arc reactor W/LED light & sound system;
-Electric rising and closing the wings on back chest with detail inner structure W/LED light;
-Electric rising and closing the left arm with detail inner structure W/LED light and infrared laser;
-Left palm LED light;
-Right arm electric rising and closing with detail inner structure W/LED light;
-Right palm W/LED light & sound system;
-Left & right electric rising and closing with detail inner structure W/bullet LED light;
-Open shanks with detail inner structure

Best regards!
Eva
Killerbody Superhero
URL: hero.killerbody.com

Date: 2016-07-07 02:12
To: Eva
Subject: Re: Iron Man Mark VII
Hi Eva,

What are the differences between the KB20003 and KB20004? And does KillerBody make the Mark 7 helmet or use the CATTOYS or Roan Iron Man helmet?

Thanks,

Matt

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 6, 2016, at 12:56 PM, Eva <eva@kbsuperhero.com> wrote:

Dear Matt,

Yes, it is a completed set with below functions:
-Eyes LED light system;
-Palm LED light system;

You can download this item from our website: http://hero.killerbody.com/web/productlist.asp?id=3
Pls feel free to inform us if there is any confuse, thank you!

Eva

------------------ Original ------------------
Date: Wed, Jul 6, 2016 02:17 AM
To: "Eva"<eva@kbsuperhero.com>;

Hi Eva,

So the $3699 price is for a completed, ready to wear out of the box suit? I would think so but want to make sure.

Thanks,

Matt

Sent from my iPhone

- - - Updated - - -

Dear Matt,

Sorry for the paypal charge, not only 5% by you, we also need extra 3% when we transfer it out.
We do recomend you can pay by bank account, you can pay one time to save more time and bank charge.
Then we try to ship the products for you in 15th July by DHL, is this OK for you?
3699+439+30bank charge=4168.

KB20003 also ready for wear, just without so much functions as 20004.
Sorry for my quick and simple reply since I am on business for 2016CCG Shanghai now.

Best regards!
Eva

Date: Wed, Jul 6, 2016 01:59 AM

Hi Eva,

Thanks for the information and pricing. I'm interested in the KB20003 Mark 7 suit. The prices are for a ready to wear suit out of the box correct? And why is there a 5% charge if I use PayPal as the suit itself is already expensive enough?

Thanks,

Matt

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 5, 2016, at 1:54 PM, Eva <eva@kbsuperhero.com> wrote:

Dear Matt,

Freight to US is about USD$439 by DHL since the carton is big size: 87*57*82cm 23.5kgs, however, we will try to compare other express company and try to get a better price.
Payment term: 50% deposit once order confirm, balance pay before shipment.
Best way: T/T bank transfer; or by paypal (5% paypal charge paid by customer side.)

The differences between KB20003 and KB20004 ?
The outlooing and size is same, but KB20003 is standard version with some functions. (attached)
-Eyes LED light system;
-Palm LED light system;

KB20004 is high end version with much more functions including two control mode. (attached)
PS: Wing can be open with light only for KB20004 which with all the funtions as see by thie vedios: https://youtu.be/KXovoy7D0gw
It looks like a real iron man except cannot fly and shooting cannot hurt person.
With two control modes: Remote control mode & Holzer induction control mode:
-Mask electric rising and closing;
-Eyes LED light system;
-Shoulder electric rising and closing W/LED light;
-Front chest arc reactor W/LED light & sound system;
-Electric rising and closing the wings on back chest with detail inner structure W/LED light;
-Electric rising and closing the left arm with detail inner structure W/LED light and infrared laser;
-Left palm LED light;
-Right arm electric rising and closing with detail inner structure W/LED light;
-Right palm W/LED light & sound system;
-Left & right electric rising and closing with detail inner structure W/bullet LED light;
-Open shanks with detail inner structure

Best regards!
Eva

Date: Wed, Jul 6, 2016 01:47 AM

Hi Eva,

I'm looking only for personal use for instance on Halloween and for parties. Do you sell and ship to the United States and if so how soon will your website show this? I am 6ft, 200 lbs, athletic build so this suit would look great on me! I've reviewed all of the videos and the suit is made extremely well and is so much easier to put on and wear than the one on fullbodyarmors.com. Please let me know when the Mark 7 will go on sale for US based customers and thanks!

Matt

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 5, 2016, at 1:27 PM, Eva <eva@kbsuperhero.com> wrote:

Dear Matt,

This is Eva to follow up your inquiry and nice to hear from you, thank you again for your support.

Could you inform us you would like to buy it for personal or business since now we have license in Asia at this moment and we need to check more info.

1-Price
KB20003 standard version presell discount is USD$ 3,699 and will return to official price USD$3,999 in 31st July.
KB20004 high-end version presell discount is USD$ 8,999 and will return to official price USD$9,699 in 31st July.
2-You can know more details of KB20004 with 2 different control modes.
3-You can get more info of KB20003.
4-You can know the size by size 1-2 jpg.
5-You can put different pcs insoles for different height.

Perhap me to here is brif introduce for our 1/1 wearable ironman and here is our website: hero.killerbody.com
1)Scale: 1:1 Height: 175-192cm
2)Wearable with linkage function
3)Full set: Helmet/ Waist/ Bust/ Hip/ Foot/ Shoulder/ Palm
4)Electronic opening and closing function system w/16 servo steering engines
5)LED light and sound system
6)Main material: Polycarbonate
Light weight but with strong quality, forming by vacuum technology.

Best regards!
Eva
Killerbody Superhero
URL: hero.killerbody.com

Date: Tue, Jul 5, 2016 12:05 PM
To: "sales@superherokb.com"<sales@superherokb.com>;
Subject: Iron Man Mark VII

Hi,

I came across your Iron Man costumes when looking at another site FullBodyArmors and was impressed! I am interested in purchasing the Mark 7 suit but am curious to know why I can't register from the United States? Does KillerBody ship to the Unites States? And why are the prices not listed on the site?

Thanks,

Matt

Sent from my iPhone
<KB20003 Functions.pdf>
<KB20004 Holzer induction cotrol mode.pdf>
<KB20004 Remote control mode.pdf>
<Size-1.jpg>
<Size-2.jpg>
<different height.jpg>
<wearable for real person-2.jpg>
<wing open 20004.png>
<1 (7).jpg>
<1 (8).jpg>
<1 (9).jpg>
<1 (10).jpg>
<1 (11).jpg>
<1 (12).jpg>
<1 (13).jpg>

I've been exchanging emails with Eva as well, her English isn't that great so it may take a few exchanges to get your question answered. She also said there are plans to sell individual suit parts in the future, something worth considering if you don't want to spring for the ridiculously expensive premium version but still want some of its features. If there's a way to get the forearm rocket installed on the standard version, I'm game.

As for pricing, KG Hobby offers a better price than direct from Killerbody, $3830 for standard version plus about $250 for S/H to US, much cheaper shipping than Killerbody's rates. Killerbody requires a 5% surcharge for Paypal but will waive it for a bank transfer. Don't know about you guys but I'd rather have some CC protection for a purchase this large.

any idea if you can pick and which electronics to put in the suit? id like to get the helmet and backflaps but don't really feel like a 9k price tag :lol

Last edited:
I've been exchanging emails with Eva as well, her English isn't that great so it may take a few exchanges to get your question answered. She also said there are plans to sell individual suit parts in the future, something worth considering if you don't want to spring for the ridiculously expensive premium version but still want some of its features. If there's a way to get the forearm rocket installed on the standard version, I'm game.

As for pricing, KG Hobby offers a better price than direct from Killerbody, $3830 for standard version plus about $250 for S/H to US, much cheaper shipping than Killerbody's rates. Killerbody requires a 5% surcharge for Paypal but will waive it for a bank transfer. Don't know about you guys but I'd rather have some CC protection for a purchase this large.
you find out any other info?

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back