Westworld (HBO)

I haven’t seen Beyond Westworld so it’s new to me!

I had to on a dare by a friend of mine. The show's horrible. Just a "stop the bad Guy's plan of the week" kind of thing. XD. But, there are some similarities between the current Westworld and BW, such as the creator of the hosts being the one responsible for the hosts turning on the park and it's patrons. The show even had it where the guy who made the hosts would replace real people with host duplicates (like how we saw with one particular person in the season finale). And the show had a small group of people who work for Delos trying to stop his plan of word domination (which seems the be what's being hinted with Bernard and Dolores' roles for next season, with one trying to destroy humanity and the other possibly trying to stop them).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Finally finished S2.
Geez Louise, what a bunch of mind-*beep*ery.
I got so tired of being misled and misdirected that I don't even care enough any more to watch that explanation link above.

Not that there are never exceptions, but my rule of thumb is, if you can't find a compelling way to tell your story in a linear fashion, maybe you're not that great a storyteller to begin with.

Wow.

WW_S3.jpg

At 1:46 I recognized the set as this location, which is really impressive:

la fabrica - ricardo bofill's time capsule factory renovation

I'm looking forward to seeing what is going to happen next season. I have to admit that I found this show becoming more and more convoluted to the point that I became a bit lost by it, but it has some great characters and ideas, and I hope this next season sets everything a bit more in place so that it all seems logical. 'Jesse'!!! Is he an android or a human? Neat to see Aaron Paul in this show.

Wow.

View attachment 1040349

At 1:46 I recognized the set as this location, which is really impressive:

la fabrica - ricardo bofill's time capsule factory renovation

Man that’s amazing!!!

They started loosing me about half way through the 2nd season although I did watch it all the way through. I'll reserve judgment until I see it but I'm not thrilled with what I've seen so far for season 3.

I really enjoyed the second season, but not as much as the first.

This third season has me intrigued, but I’m not sure I like that it seems like so much of it is taking place outside of the park.

If they can tell a story that works, I’m for it...but I liked the aesthetic aspects of the Old West inside the park.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back