Does anyone know the brand and type of this armor please

Attachments

• IMG_6530.PNG
    IMG_6530.PNG
    610.1 KB · Views: 191
  • IMG_6532.JPG
    IMG_6532.JPG
    48.2 KB · Views: 309
I play airsoft and have looked at a lot of plate carriers, I've never seen the pouches that he has on the top of his. It almost looks like he's wearing the plate carrier backwards.

A thing to remember is that art departments from film and tv often adapt existing real world gear so it maybe that it was one thing and now is another (if that makes sense) another way that sometimes works :unsure is to contact the studio and ask if no one else can ID it...................if all else fails good old artistic licence comes into play

I have to agree - it looks like a standard molle plate carrier with two condor belts attached ot a plate carrier worn in reverse.

I notice they sold out of the MASTER Latex Cowl 2 years ago too and it's never been re released so I might revisit this with a standard ghoul vampire mask.

Also PROPS from "THE STRAIN" have been auctioned off on instagram this month a well

- - - Updated - - -

have to agree with you - I used to wear one before swapping to the hong kong riot vest which was more user friendly

type "black molle armour" into google. it looks like a black plate carrier

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back