The Last Jedi new prop picture SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER

I'm glad I used E6000 to hold my box down. The hilt is really close from all the feedback and talk . I think I will wait to modify anything until we have more stills.

I never finished mine! That’s right! We can just move the control box to clock the tri ring in the right location!

Kevin got a genius!

I couldn't resist and stealthily made a few pictures this afternoon in the cinema!

Better quality than the images I've seen so far and 13 traces clearly visible, although one is not reflecting much.
And the raised edges on the clamp are clearly there. Not flat like on the ROTJ ISYHCANL box.

ca7a95aa6116cf2c544f81ea91fb98c6.jpg

05c0edb726c64367c71e9d4826315f1a.jpg

(Sorry for the Dutch subtitles!)

13 lines on the card!

Why did luke have eyeliner on in the flashbacks? I remember wondering if this had turned into old fashioned theatre for a moment

That’s a damn good pic! Even the compass is in it, i don’t know why I am so in love with that compass but I am

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will say, the pen leaning over it is a nice homage to it’s future cross-guard design.

[I quoted the wrong post! This was supposed to quote the one that you said looks like the same saber minus the cross guard.]

13 lines on the card!

Why did luke have eyeliner on in the flashbacks? I remember wondering if this had turned into old fashioned theatre for a moment

I was also particularly jarred by either the bad hairstyle or the bag wig they gave Mark in this scene.

So given this, are Romans or Starkiller's accurate to this model?

Until Roy does his 3D magic on actual stills it'll be hard to say with 100% that the body is accurate. It's certainly close in both cases given that everyone is working backwards from the same hero saber from ROTJ.

The tri-ring and the box are easy to adjust individually.

13 lines on the card!

that sucker was hiding all the way to the left! 13 lines for sure now tom, im gonna have to retract my pervious 12 line posts! :thumbsup

- - - Updated - - -

roy do you remember seeing "gunk" on the emitter? in this photo i swear you could see like paint gunk around the emitter

05c0edb726c64367c71e9d4826315f1a.jpg

i can still see it here

that sucker was hiding all the way to the left! 13 lines for sure now tom, im gonna have to retract my pervious 12 line posts! :thumbsup

But why is that left trace not reflecting as much as the others? As if the others were gold plated and this one was skipped! That's weird! But it might come in handy to identify it.

But why is that left trace not reflecting as much as the others? As if the others were gold plated and this one was skipped! That's weird! But it might come in handy to identify it.

I dunno? I’m happy it matches the RoTJ

Here’s the “gunk” I was referring too, I noticed it in one of the scenes, he’s holding the saber up with it not ignited

It looked like smudged oil
4d65588ba0db8f769b41fb6ffc7812e7.jpg

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back