Kathleen Kennedy to step down from Lucasfilm (after 2021)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Kathleen Kennedy to step down from Lucasfilm?

I find myself debating that bit about abandong social media all the time already.

Why on Earth would you and SethS do that? Don't you enjoy endlessly arguing with a bunch of middle aged men with with no children fighting over a space fantasy movie meant for children? That's crazy talk, cute baby by the way. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

2762b4f13a61f634d5efa39f2fb68cc6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why on Earth would you and @SethS do that? Don't you enjoy endlessly arguing with a bunch of middle aged men with with no children fighting over a space fantasy movie meant for children? That's crazy talk, cute baby by the way. :)

Thanks! She's number four. Showed up seven weeks early, on 12/26. Doing great though.

I don't mind the disagreeing so much, and even the arguing can be fun when everyone is respectful of each other's opinions. It can be rare, depending on the site.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wow. So liking a movie now paints you as a categorically bad person?

My kid at 10 thought TLJ was crap Bryan. HIS hero was destroyed by Ruin J and KK.
Luke was tossed into the trash by these people. Keep defending them. It shows who you are.

Darkside, I cannot even tell you how depressing this is to hear. I was around his age in that magical summer of '77.

What they did to Luke--the wanton character assassination--is downright criminal.

The Wook

Last edited:

I believe in you Seth! ;)

Darkside, I cannot even tell you how depressing this is to hear. I was around his age in that magical summer of '77.

What they've done to Luke--the wanton character assassination--is downright criminal.

The Wook

Luke Skywalker got old and cranky and depressed instead of holding his laser sword aloft against the impending darkness until he was too feeble to grasp it! He's dead to me!
Or maybe got written like a real, fallible person and took a nod from Yoda's earlier self exile.

Not to keep harping on the RPF's own internal polls, but 50% of us "loved" or "liked" it. Your tastes are not "right," they are merely your tastes.

50% of the people that took that poll. Not 50% of RPF at large.

And 50% is nothing to crow about. Other SW movies score way better at sites with much larger groups of audience poll takers like RT and Metacritic. TLJ averages about 45% on either site. The prequels score better with audiences.

The more you post the more sure I am that you could not have selected a more appropriate avatar.

Speaking of avatars, yours is disturbing. Especially disturbing, now that you've revealed it's a grossly photoshopped picture of your new daughter.

You have a warped sense of propriety.

Speaking of avatars, yours is disturbing. Especially disturbing, now that you've revealed it's a grossly photoshopped picture of your new daughter.

You have a warped sense of propriety.

Clearly. I'm a dirty lib, after all.
Does anyone know where the biggest eyeroll gif on the internet is? I've just found a use for it.

Also, technically it's a Snapchat filter and not a 'shop. Fwiw. Had to wait til she was asleep to get the photo, kids are wiggly.

Last edited:

C’mon guys... I come on here to avoid the name calling and negativity of the real world

Let’s all be cool with one another...

It’s ok to hate a movie, don’t hate a person because they like something you hate

Let’s all get along
60cfd490ee1306a95524f83b426c77f0.gif

Do I have a problem?

I’m a liberal pansexual non-practicing Jewish Hollywood screenwriter. I’m your Sinestro.

The humor of the moment went over your head. Also, in the time it took you to type that you could have googled.

The more you post the more sure I am that you could not have selected a more appropriate avatar.

My avitar is dirrected at every SJW that exists! Enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back