Harrison Ford in vintage sitcom

I met a guy the other day who told me that before Star Wars, Harrison Ford did a lot of community theater in Laguna Beach, with his father. I asked if his father said he was a nice guy, and he responded, "Oh yeah! He and my dad hit it off big time. Well, mostly they just got high together. My dad had never smoked weed before Harrison turned him onto it, but he got hooked fast, and they were stoner buddies."

I didn't realize Harrison was getting baked all the way back then. I think it explains a lot, actually.

The Wook

Dude, he roadied for the Dead! :lol

I met a guy the other day who told me that before Star Wars, Harrison Ford did a lot of community theater in Laguna Beach, with his father. I asked if his father said he was a nice guy, and he responded, "Oh yeah! He and my dad hit it off big time. Well, mostly they just got high together. My dad had never smoked weed before Harrison turned him onto it, but he got hooked fast, and they were stoner buddies."

I didn't realize Harrison was getting baked all the way back then. I think it explains a lot, actually.

The Wook

- - - Updated - - -

Why yes yes we were! :lol

And wasn't everybody getting baked in the '70s?

- - - Updated - - -

:lol Hell I have not seen those since they aired!! :lol

I haven't seen this since Nick at Nite in the 80s, thanks!

Dude, he roadied for the Dead! :lol

Um, that wasn't Harrison Ford. That was Bob Weir. He was in the band.

bobweir.png

He was in a bunch of TV shows in the late 60's/early 70's. Unless you saw the shows during reruns after Star Wars you would not even think twice about him. I remember seeing him in an episode of Ironside, the one with Raymond Burr, and if you have to ask then you are not old enough.

You know, I had a funny feeling when I saw this thread it would end up being about Ford smoking weed. Just had a hunch.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back