Is this MPP going to be the Vader's lightsaber in STAR WARS Rogue One?

Today is my dad's birthday (85) . . . alas, as of Friday September 30th he's no longer with us . . . . on the boardgame, which is called 'LIFE On Earth' . . . . for now all I can do is cry, remember, forgive . . . . for he is and was my best friend in life . . . . as I could always depend on him in his wisdom and craft. He shall be dearly missed, eventhough I realize that he's now truly at peace ... and joined together again with his best friend in life ... my dear mom :cry

[url]http://i833.photobucket.com/albums/zz258/Sym-Cha/Familie%20Murzan%20PJ-05_zpsapyeqtfx.jpg[/URL]

Chaim

oh no chaim! i'm so sorry buddy, this past year hasn't been a easy one for you.

they were very lucky to have such a caring son who took such great care of them when they needed it most.

your a good person, don't ever forget that.

my condolences to you and your family

danny

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My most sincerest condolences & prayers go out to you my friend. I pray that God & those who love & surround you give you peace & strength to get through the days & weeks ahead.

Chaim - I can't add much here but my sincere condolences for your loss. I'm sorry man, you'll be in our prayers. I'm glad she's in a better place.

Thanks guys much appreciated . . . I'm truly at peace now, since I had a rough time whilest taking care of dad whenever I could, which was hard at times ... especially if only via the phone ... yet he did enjoy a Rock 'n Roll Summer, to use a musical term and him being a violinist, ... eventhough in the end he burned his midnight oil entirely, till sadly there was no energy and lust for life left ... I love you dad :cry

Chaim

So sorry Chaim! I know how your feeling right now. My girlfriend just had a miscarriage while carrying my son, my great grandfather passed away, and I myself am sick as we speak.

You know we will all be here for you. My condolences go to you and your family.

Alex

Sent from my KYOCERA-E6560 using Tapatalk

So sorry Chaim! I know how your feeling right now. My girlfriend just had a miscarriage while carrying my son, my great grandfather passed away, and I myself am sick as we speak. You know we will all be here for you. My condolences go to you and your family. Alex

Thank you, Alex ... and my condolences to you and your girl too ... that's sad news as well ... yet you must name your son, that's what my mom did when she lost her daughter ... and before me my mom had a miscarriage too, it's natures way to avoid certain mishaps before they happen ... and when you go for another round your child will be safe and sound just like me, so when I arrived they named me Chaim = Life . . . take good care of yourself ... your girl needs you the most now :cry

Chaim

So sorry for your loss Chaim. My father has been gone for 11 years now and I miss him all the time. But we will always have the wonderful memories and lessons they taught us! Peace be with you...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you guys . . . it just dawned on me looking at the Calender of 2016 ... my mom passed in March than it took 7 days and 6 months before my dad passed : 76 which was the age my mother reached. Counting further from my dad's day of passage back to March is : 5 months and 25 days ... whereas the squareroot of 25 = 5 which makes : 55 the exact number of the years my mom and dad were together. How about that? Every arrangement for my mom's ceremony went rather smoothly ... most of the arrangements for my dad's ceremony had to be checked by us at least 3 times to avoid any huge mistakes, so quite the opposite . . . it feels like my parents Gerty and Jerry Murzan . . . were truly in Balance with the Force :

1024x768_yinyang-486744_zpsjuog5byw.JPG

Chaïm

Last edited:
This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back