The Rock Hula Doll

PHArchivist

Master Member
Been wanting this for quite a while, and wasn't even necessarily looking for it, but happened across it on eBay.

My fellow old-schoolers should know this one right away, especially those that know me fairly well!

$42, and an original is available on Propstore right now for $420...

Hula 002.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Huge eBay Score!

Huge to me anyway. Been wanting this for quite a while, and wasn't even necessarily looking for it, but happened across it on eBay.

My fellow old-schoolers should know this one right away, especially those that know me fairly well!

$42, and an original is available on Propstore right now for $420...

View attachment 504740

Why does that make me think of Alan Castillo?

Last edited by a moderator:

The Rock? Seen that movie a few times, but don't remember that one...

- - - Updated - - -

But could be right: http://www.propstore.com/product/rock-the/stanley-goodspeeds-nicolas-cage-dancing-hula-girl/

The Rock is it...

The image is a bit misleading as it appears the prop folks on the picture modified the doll a bit. The screen-used version has a different skirt (some form of green and gold shiny yarn), and the removable top is gone and her boobs are simply painted with a red halter top.

Other than that, its basically identical.

Re: Huge eBay Score - The Rock

It also reminds me of James Garner's character Tank. He had a hula doll as well and brought it with him on the space shuttle. It gets some screen time during the re-entry sequence in the film.

Wow! Nice catch!!

Good things DO come to those who wait.

" An educated man, rules out your a field agent" :lol

Showing a bit of modesty - she put her top back on. But it needs another layer. Still a bit see-through.

I also have to pain the leaves a mint green, then all done.

Hula 009.JPG

Hula 010.JPG

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back