Rey's Scavenger Saber

Heyjude7

Hey all,

After watching the Last Jedi ( and truly enjoying it) I wondered what's next for Rey and a lightsaber.
She has a few options I can see..
1) Go find Luke's RoTJ Green saber

or 2) Build a new one for the remaining parts of the broken graflex saber

Since she is a scavenger and very crafty.. perhaps she would modify/incorporate her staff (her goto weapon of choice) into her next saber?
I don't know im just speculating and I am not a guy for Star Wars theories (anymore lol)

Here is a mock up of different parts of Rey's staff as a saber

Attachments

• star-wars-ep-7-rey-staff-accessory.jpg
    star-wars-ep-7-rey-staff-accessory.jpg
    143.6 KB · Views: 252
Nice designs. I think she will come up with a new design, I don't see her using Luke's green lightsaber. It's way too early to tell, but I like your concept of using pieces of her staff. I think she would design a two bladed lighsaber (like Darth Maul) as it would be similar to the staff she's so good with.

Nice designs. I think she will come up with a new design, I don't see her using Luke's green lightsaber. It's way too early to tell, but I like your concept of using pieces of her staff. I think she would design a two bladed lighsaber (like Darth Maul) as it would be similar to the staff she's so good with.

Thanks Doc. ;) appreciate the response.
I hope she goes for the custom made from junk route.
It would make Lightsaber prop making fun again!
..oh hell who am I kidding. Lightsaber prop making is always fun

Does she have both pieces or just the one? If she had both pieces, maybe she could just weld the two back together, with a nice big weld line connecting the halves ;)

Hey all,

After watching the Last Jedi ( and truly enjoying it) I wondered what's next for Rey and a lightsaber.
She has a few options I can see..
1) Go find Luke's RoTJ Green saber

or 2) Build a new one for the remaining parts of the broken graflex saber

Since she is a scavenger and very crafty.. perhaps she would modify/incorporate her staff (her goto weapon of choice) into her next saber?
I don't know im just speculating and I am not a guy for Star Wars theories (anymore lol)

Here is a mock up of different parts of Rey's staff as a saber

liking the far left design compared to the others.

I’d like to see the graflex repaired but she makes her own one to use - and have it be made of real world parts that we can hunt for - just 3D printing stuff isn’t as fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back