Bob the Alien (Giger inspired Alien)

WOW! Impressive!! :thumbsup

Keep working at it :)

EDIT: While I'm here... I'm going to have to re-upload all the pic's in all my threads. Assuming I can load them all directly to therpf??? It may take some time though, there are over 700 in this thread :wacko

Last edited:
WOW! Impressive!! :thumbsup

Keep working at it :)

EDIT: While I'm here... I'm going to have to re-upload all the pic's in all my threads. Assuming I can load them all directly to therpf??? It may take some time though, there are over 700 in this thread :wacko

Wow, that really stinks about photobucket. Seems like a lot of peoples effort posting pics of their hard work is now lost.

For what it's worth, you can upload to imgur.com without any issue. I've used them for years and haven't had any problems. Yummi2891103 has started using them recently for his Battle Starship thread, and he likes it so far.

That's it!! all but two short vid's are replaced :wacko Unfortunately some of the Quoted posts are going to be missing images so things aren't quite as neat & tidy as they were but its a functional thread again :D

Edit:

If anyone who's quoted me on this thread in the past feels like going back & editing some of their posts to remove/replace the Photobucket links feel free to do so :)

Its also worth mentioning that anyone who's linked images from here to use elsewhere will have no images on those posts. My Photobucket account has been emptied & closed.

Last edited:
That's it!! all but two short vid's are replaced :wacko Unfortunately some of the Quoted posts are going to be missing images so things aren't quite as neat & tidy as they were but its a functional thread again :D

Edit:

If anyone who's quoted me on this thread in the past feels like going back & editing some of their posts to remove/replace the Photobucket links feel free to do so :)

Its also worth mentioning that anyone who's linked images from here to use elsewhere will have no images on those posts. My Photobucket account has been emptied & closed.
Yeah, what Photobucket did is deplorable. It's the same Imageshack did some time ago, except they also erased nearly all free users' pics by mistake in the process.

I don't think you can quote attachments uploaded to the RPF and have the picture show in the quote. It certainly hasn't worked previously when I've tried it.

Hi Leigh, your work here is sooo impressive !! About tubes, can you tell me what diameter is the one between the skull and the teeth and where it comes from ? (I've just started to build my Alien head - looong way to go - and I haven't found yet a fitting tube...). Thank's a lot !

Hi Leigh, your work here is sooo impressive !! About tubes, can you tell me what diameter is the one between the skull and the teeth and where it comes from ? (I've just started to build my Alien head - looong way to go - and I haven't found yet a fitting tube...). Thank's a lot !

Thank you :) & here you go.... http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/4-5mm-Split-Convoluted-Conduit-Tubing-Wire-Loom-Harness-/170615339798

4.5mm ID (Internal Diameter) ends up as 7.2mm OD (Outside Diameter) You can get it split or non-split, either will do the job but the non-split is easier to work with. HTH :)

Looks really good! I've done 2 facehuggers and a facehugger egg...think I need to do a Xenomorph next :)

Just such an awesome, terrifying alien. I've been obsessed with the Alien franchise since I was a kid. I love to see that other people are drawn to it as much as I am dedicating so much work to these projects.

Leigh; Heya, just dropping in :D

I'm so close to ordering the sideshow one but can only hope you're able to progress before I can't wait any more! I really like yours so much better.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have redesign your Version to the Alien Warriors...

Attachments

• IMG_5038.JPG
    IMG_5038.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 186
  • IMG_5039.JPG
    IMG_5039.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 187

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back