ANOVOS issues (ANOVOS ONLY discussion)

Er wut? You cancelled when you had special pricing so that's on you. I cancelled the first Stormtrooper helmet they released because it took too long. If I had to pay more money now that would be on me for sure.

Why did their TK kit jump to $900 bucks?!?! WHAT THE F WORD IS GOING ON OVER THERE! Im super pissed about this because I canceled my order for a kit when it was $450 because their pre ordering system is a joke. Now they bump it up to $900?!?!

At a guess, the place that makes it raised their prices, or they weren't happy with the place doing the work and went elsewhere and that place charged more. I seriously doubt the said, eff it, lets jack it up for fun.

Er wut? You cancelled when you had special pricing so that's on you. I cancelled the first Stormtrooper helmet they released because it took too long. If I had to pay more money now that would be on me for sure.

No it is not on me. I canceled because the shipping term ended and I had no word on my order. This was after they delayed it twice! I will not blame my self after what I went through pre-ordering. How was I suppose to know they were going to jack up the price when they were available again?

There are many things I have issues with as far as Anovos goes, but raising prices on new batches of products is not one of them.

I bought my kit way back in 2015 for $350 I believe, with soft parts and a finished helmet. I never expected that price would stay the same forever, so I bought it while I could.

No it is not on me. I canceled because the shipping term ended and I had no word on my order. This was after they delayed it twice! I will not blame my self after what I went through pre-ordering. How was I suppose to know they were going to jack up the price when they were available again?
I see where you're coming from. It's as if Anovos is saying if you want a competitive price you have to give them money for a unforeseeable future. Otherwise you'll pay through the nose after they jack up the price.

Exactly - the "good" price means that you will get it after your kids are no longer interested in the Star Wars project and the new girlfriend is far less interested in sci-fi. It's unreal. I do hope Disney is watching some of this thread too.
I see where you're coming from. It's as if Anovos is saying if you want a competitive price you have to give them money for a unforeseeable future. Otherwise you'll pay through the nose after they jack up the price.

- - - Updated - - -

Competitive edge?
At $900 though, they've lost their competitive edge.

I guess the old saying is true: “You snooze, You Lose”

Lesson learned: Do not cancel pre-orders.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, honestly, if you had kept the preorder, you would have had it by now. Why do you all of a sudden care that it’s in stock? You’ve waited the same amount of time. Patience you must learn.

Yeah, honestly, if you had kept the preorder, you would have had it by now. Why do you all of a sudden care that it’s in stock? You’ve waited the same amount of time. Patience you must learn.
Hindsight is 20-20. Easy to say that now, but at the time I'm sure he had no idea if or when it would come out.

Hindsight is 20-20. Easy to say that now, but at the time I'm sure he had no idea if or when it would come out.

True, but on that same note, there is no point complaining about it. It's done, he made his bed. He can always go fan-made now.

After waiting 18 months and no shipping date in sight, I almost canceled my Vader helmet from them... but it finally showed up last year. So glad I toughed it out, but I'd be hesitant to preorder from them again.

True, but on that same note, there is no point complaining about it. It's done, he made his bed. He can always go fan-made now.
This whole thread is complaining ;)
As far as pre-ordering goes I haven't seen in my experience a company that has a price change like Anovos upon release.

When the TK kits were released, they were announced as tiered pricing. You got a better price the earlier you bought in, and the longer you waited the price went up until it was at their normal full rate closer to their planned release date. This was fully advertised.

Also, regardless, companies change pricing all the time. They have no responsibility to honor an old price if you bought in but cancelled, were refunded, and now want back in.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back