Solo: A Star Wars Story

robn1 You're lucky on more than one front there. [/QUOTE said:
From what I`m hearing its the place to eat when the gas station is closed but I`m sure Disney know what they are doing. That`s the new mantra yes?

From the General Model Section of the site:

Man, Revell constantly clings on a to thick falcon! What is happening at the company? "Hey, we have new data of the Solo-Falcon! - Okay, lets produce it, but put some extra height to the sidewalls, because they are thicker at our old models too,,,!"

Hey, Revell, just watch the Renault-Commercial at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTLBPpEdYnU :

View attachment 807936View attachment 807937View attachment 807935View attachment 807934View attachment 807933

Chewie looks cool.....& of course the Falcon

J

Went to a showing of The Quiet Place today and the trailer for SOLO played. It got booed. This was my first time seeing it in a theater and Alden E's inability to project anything remotely close to Han Solo's swagger is even more painful on the big screen.

I just can't imagine this movie has a bright future.

Went to a showing of The Quiet Place today and the trailer for SOLO played. It got booed. This was my first time seeing it in a theater and Alden E's inability to project anything remotely close to Han Solo's swagger is even more painful on the big screen.

I just can't imagine this movie has a bright future.

giphy.gif

Crazy thought, but maybe Han wasn't always cocky and cool, and his early experiences shaped his outlook?

Well, that is a crazy thought, Dano--if we are to go off the trailer (which is all we've got). Because it certainly appears from his lines, that they've written his character to be cocky and cool.

"I've been running scams on the streets since I was ten."
"I was kicked out of the flight academy, for having a mind of my own."
"I'm going to be a pilot. The best in the galaxy."
"That's yes."
"What's that?"
"Thought we were in trouble there for a second, but it's fine. We're fine."

So no, the character *is* a cocky and cool badass in this script.

The problem is, the actor can't pull it off. And that is why for the first time ever, I daresay, a trailer for a Star Wars movie was booed by a theater audience.

The Wook

Last edited:
This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back