Moebius 1/10 Death Dealer

niart17

Started working on this model, just getting to the painting stage on the figure. Pretty good kit with a few minor seam issues but nothing too hard. Still have a lot of weathering and toning down on the metal but I like where it's heading.
IMAG1563 low copy.jpg

Gorgeous metal finish, what paints did you use if I may ask. The work on the horns is also impressive. Happy to see someone working on this kit, this is the first buildup that's come onto my radar so far.

Gorgeous metal finish, what paints did you use if I may ask. The work on the horns is also impressive. Happy to see someone working on this kit, this is the first buildup that's come onto my radar so far.

Thanks. The metal finish, believe it or not, is simply rattle can model master metalizer aluminum sprayed directly on bare plastic. I polished the helmet, leg armor and chain mail, but not the shield since it's going to be more heavily weathered. The gold color is Vallejo acrylic brass painted on top of the base aluminum and the chain mail has been washed with Vallejo "oily steel". I will go over all of it with a wash of some sort to bring the metal back a bit.

Yeah, I haven't seen too many people doing this one yet. It's really a pretty good kit.

Bill

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back