Bandai 1/72 PG Millennium Falcon (also the Revell Germany rebox)

Re: Bandai 1/72 Millennium Falcon

1/72 Millennium Falcon available August 28th in 12 countries! Yep I have no more details other than that :p

these are the 12 countries

Japan, the U.S., Canada, Korea, China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, thePhilippines, Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia, and Indonesia.

Japan, the U.S., Canada, Korea, China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, thePhilippines, Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia, and Indonesia.

Looks like I'll need to import it [emoji13]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So am i right in thinking the Limited plaque is now defunct? I would happily import it from Japan if they have many in stock :)

I already assumed I'd have to import it and that the shipping costs would be high because of the box weight, etc. I can't wait to be able to place my order!

1/72 Millennium Falcon available August 28th in 12 countries! Yep I have no more details other than that :p

August 28, available in 12 countries.
Start saving your pennies.

Where was that info from?

I already assumed I'd have to import it and that the shipping costs would be high because of the box weight, etc. I can't wait to be able to place my order!

Maybe they can send it to you in a burlap pillow case to save on shipping, LOL.....

Very cool to see that it includes photo-etched parts in the box!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Great to read that Europe is still left aside... :cry

Thanks to Revell for blocking the market from a real kit manufacturer.

I wouldn't blame Revell. The US is not blocked and that is Revell's market for Star Wars just as much as Europe.

The markets it is opened up to are probably the same markets BlueFin has licenses for

Me too,....money is tight at the minute,.....but I'm going to have to work out something

J

Indonesia but not Australia?..seriously. even if they sold it here i bet theyd add the required 'australia tax' anyway due to our 'isolation' lol. Still exciting none the less

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back