Does Anyone Sell Replica MPP Clamps Anymore?

Captain Dunsel

Legendary Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Does anyone know of any current source for quality MPP clamps (complete with the plastic sleeve)?

These seem to have dropped off the radar of availability....

Last edited:
If we can get dimensions and exact specs I can go ahead and 3D print the MPP clamp and lever or I could even machine the levers to. I'm interested in designing a file and even my 3D printing services to so if you don't have a 3D printer I'm more than happy to print them as well.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

If we can get dimensions and exact specs I can go ahead and 3D print the MPP clamp and lever or I could even machine the levers to. I'm interested in designing a file and even my 3D printing services to so if you don't have a 3D printer I'm more than happy to print them as well.

The MPP 2.0 clamp fits the Heiland perfectly...you can use that as a design sample

Alright. I don't have one atm on hand, if you erlomd or anyone else does and happens to also have a pair of digital calipers then you can take dimensions and what not. That would be a great start.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back