GRAFLEX Found In The Wild....

Captain Dunsel

Legendary Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
....I have been visiting my brother in San Antonio over the Memorial Weekend and I wandered into an antique store in Gruene, TX and look what I found in a glass cabinet for sale: a Folmer GRAFLEX in the wild in almost mint condition (some minor surface scratches and very minor pitting on the clamp) attached to a Speed Graphic camera complete in its leather case :):

Last edited:
The pics are in the kitchen at my brother's place. I literally picked this up yesterday.

I'll post pics once I have the 3 cell extension and red button in from Roman.

The current red button is the older Folmer version.

I will take the camera for $50. Want something for my Romans to display with!

I keep getting this "feeling" that tells me there's a Graflex hiding in an antique store around here. So I hit them all and find a bunch of Brownie cameras. Argh! Nice find sir!!

DUDE! That is an insane find! Flash & camera for $200!? You sir, are incredibly lucky :thumbsup

Yeah, I wish I could have gotten in on one of those "the guy didn't know what he was selling" situations and picked it up for under $100 but I am still very happy to have stumbled across this one; it's the first one I've found in the wild...

Last edited:
I keep getting this "feeling" that tells me there's a Graflex hiding in an antique store around here. So I hit them all and find a bunch of Brownie cameras. Argh! Nice find sir!!

You & me both :lol
I've hit up antique shops on the east coast & west coast. Brownies galore.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back