=COMPLETED= Han Solo Blaster Build - $6 Toy Conversion

Re: Han Solo $6 Toy Conversion

Well, that's a nice shelve :)
Can you tell us about your E11, that superb X-Wing (which format is that ?? :D ) and your R2D2? :)

The e11 was a partial kit that needed a lot of work, but turned how very accurate for PVC and resin.

The X WIng is the 1:18 scale Hasbro Hero toy that I converted to open wings.

The R2 is built from stryene off the R2 builders club styrene plans. A lot of it is scratch built with a few resin parts.

Here's a video of the X Wing build. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2h4TD88i3w

The e11 was a partial kit that needed a lot of work, but turned how very accurate for PVC and resin.

The X WIng is the 1:18 scale Hasbro Hero toy that I converted to open wings.

The R2 is built from stryene off the R2 builders club styrene plans. A lot of it is scratch built with a few resin parts.

Here's a video of the X Wing build. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2h4TD88i3w

Pffff that is so awesome. You've got so great skills :D
I particularly love your X-Wing, now knowing that it was from a Hasbro toy, it turns out to be a awesome model. I don't really know the scale of a Studio scale, but it's so great. The weathering is marvelous ! I'll watch every detail of you clip.

Yaris : the man who turns toys in gold

Pffff that is so awesome. You've got so great skills :D
I particularly love your X-Wing, now knowing that it was from a Hasbro toy, it turns out to be a awesome model. I don't really know the scale of a Studio scale, but it's so great. The weathering is marvelous ! I'll watch every detail of you clip.

Yaris : the man who turns toys in gold

Thx for the comments;) It really is a lot of fun, it takes a long time to get it done, but I'm always happy with how my replica props turn out. :D

Last edited:
This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back