So which Toy Han blaster is the most accurate?

_Lee_

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hey guys,

looking to do another Han Solo toy conversion an wanted to know opinions of which is the nearest in regards to accuracy. I remember buying one of the Rubies orange and white ones a few years back aswell as a Disney version, and the rubies was huge in comparison.

Any help would be great.

Lee

For a base gun that you can add your own scope, flash hider and greeblies to, this is my new favorite toy gun. It flashes, makes noise and is super cheap. I've only found it at AliExpress but I hear some of our friends "down under" have them in their dollar stores.

http://s.aliexpress.com/UNnaUnmi
133701cd4a2cefcc93d7c9c8c2a06406.jpg

Same size as my Denix:
5e706917f56e01f2e922488d1b909d10.jpg

The big caveat is that it took 3 weeks shipping from China. So if you have a time crunch (ie Halloween), may not be your best bet.

- Chris

I would be amazed if they turned up in any of our junk stores here in Oz;)......if anyone down under here has found one let us all know where.

yaris, this guy from the Blaster group on Facebook is from Australia and is who I first learned about this toy gun. Are you close to this location?
0e1f437819985ca072be88a2f3f14dc1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@yaris, this guy from the Blaster group on Facebook is from Australia and is who I first learned about this toy gun. Are you close to this location?

I get all my 2 pak adhesive from the junk stores as it's a third of the price compared to the brands and I've never seen anything close to those toys here in Queensland. He's in Northern Territory, so out there anything is possible;)

Guys,

Im impressed. The blaster that cjchiu linked to was the one that I ordered on Tuesday - and they are already here!!! 3 days, and im positive the seller was based in the UK, although it said China on Ali. Maybe he has a distributor here?

Anyways, I bought 2 and will buy four more this week as I want to make every blaster. Is there a guide/reference that I can use that shows each different Solo / Skywalker blaster that is Mauser based? This will enable me to see what parts I need for each one.

Last edited:
Hello cjchiu

Thank You for the heads up on this toy. I have one on order now and if it looks as good in my hand as it does in the pictures I will surely order some more. I thinking about doing a ESB DL-44 when mine arrives. I took your side by and did a cut and paste through Microsoft Paint to literally line them up nose to tail and it is truly a good match to the Denix with the exception of the grip seemingly slightly larger. I'm thinking of pulling that upper frosted top piece where the ejector port should be as on the denix and scratchbuilidng the port. In addition I could see doing some sort of safety switch but besides that its a GREAT find!!!

Finally, If anyone has finished or is in the process of building a DL-44 using this toy as a base I would love to see it.

Darryl

Now these seem to be a bit more detailed (especially around the hammer which "seems" to be movable) then the lights and sound one pictured above. Would you mine posting the link to the EBAY Listing or the search term(s) you used to get these toys. Thank You for sharing these pictures!!!

Now these seem to be a bit more detailed (especially around the hammer which "seems" to be movable) then the lights and sound one pictured above. Would you mine posting the link to the EBAY Listing or the search term(s) you used to get these toys. Thank You for sharing these pictures!!!

Yes the hammer and the slide are both movable. Here's a brief video of the action:

[video]https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=zmQpvaCl0Nk[/video]

And a link to the ebay listing:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Kids-Plas...1998?hash=item28248cb11e:g:XU8AAOSwYIxYBMZ m

Last edited:
Hello Fener

Thanks for the Info. I tried to look at your video but it says that it is private and so I can't see it. In any event I'm going to order a couple of them. Budget Builds here I come!!!

Hello Fener

Thanks for the Info. I tried to look at your video but it says that it is private and so I can't see it. In any event I'm going to order a couple of them. Budget Builds here I come!!!

Oops... sorry! Please try again now! :$

[video]https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=zmQpvaCl0Nk[/video]

Last edited:
Thanks for the video, GREATLY Appreciated!!! I can't wait to get it in the mail and build a few blasters!!! Being greedy I wonder how much effort it would be to modify that sound to get it closer to Solo's Piece???

Last edited:
It's"Thicker"??? It didn't look THICKER!!!! All the pictures I have seen made it "seem" to have the same general measurements as the Denix with the exception of the grip which seems to be a bit wider (front to back) from the side views. Oh well, its give and take I guess but in any event I will see for myself when the mail finally arrives.

The base of this is definitely thicker than both an Airsoft and denix. It's also tapered from top to bottom. That why i had to design a new grill to fit onto this toy mouser.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back