Dragoncon 2014

Had a great time! Was awesome to meet fellow RPF members. Thanks to MatrixSpoon for getting us all together. Was my first time cosplaying and my costume got lots of great feedback. I have been bitten by the costpaly bug. I am already working on my next costume.

Hope everyone had a wonderful time!!! See you all next year. The countdown begins.

Anyone else feeling sad that it was over so quick?

Had a great time at Dragon Con this year! This was our first year cosplaying and we had a blast. Got a lot of positive feedback on our outfits and we are already talking about what to do next year. Sad that its going to be another year til we get to do it again.
10417687_1536634689882244_6138077886730851837_n.jpg
Also I seem to have come down with the Con-Funk. Soar throat and runny nose. Airborne, Vitamin C and Day Quill to the rescue!

Hey, Matrixspoon
Here are the shot of your Samurai Deadpool from Friday Night.
Sorry for the poor lighting. My flash doesn't work with the external lensdp 2.JPGdp 1.JPGdp 3.JPGdp 4.JPG I was using.
D-Con was great as usual this year. I could easily tell there were an extra 5000 people more than last year.
Hopefully I can crave out some time this year to actual put a costume together for my wife and myself for 2015.

Oh man if I had seen the EVA flag I would have flocked to it! I was getting into my Disco Thor and didn't hit the floor until about 9ish on Thurs, I think I missed the bulk of everyone :(

Hey, Matrixspoon
Sorry for the poor lighting. My flash doesn't work with the external lensView attachment 371498View attachment 371497View attachment 371499View attachment 371500 I was using.
D-Con was great as usual this year. I could easily tell there were an extra 5000 people more than last year.
Hopefully I can crave out some time this year to actual put a costume together for my wife and myself for 2015.

Thanks so much for posting these, I greatly appreciate it more then you know, it was great meeting you as well...

Hey, Matrixspoon
Sorry for the poor lighting. My flash doesn't work with the external lensView attachment 371498View attachment 371497View attachment 371499View attachment 371500 I was using.

Thanks so much for posting these, I greatly appreciate it more then you know, it was great meeting you as well...

It was a pleasure to meet all of you that came to our meet up...

I hope that you all enjoyed The RPF Meetup as well as the badges. I apologize once again about everyone having to cut out there badges, but it made it fun in the RPF fashion, I have made a lot of new friends, and I can't wait to see all of you next year...With that being said, here's the ling to next years feed...

http://www.therpf.com/f68/dragoncon-...8/#post3416725

I have been so busy I've missed the RPF for some time! I was at DCon with my wife and some friends, same as last year. I'll put up some pics as soon as I can get them on imgur or some other easy to share place.

I have to say, something sort of unexpected happened: I was dressed as an Aquabat on Saturday, partially because that's when most of the kids are there, and I figured adults and kids would both recognize it. This one tiny little guy, his mom stopped me and asked me to take a pic with him - he was 4-ish?, in a Spider-man costume sans mask and was initially too shy, but mom walked him over and we all held hands until mom let go to take the picture. He was so happy! Then his mom tells me that that day, he had already met Spiderman, and was just as stoked to meet an Aquabat! I was apparently AS EXCITING AS SPIDER-MAN to this kid. Wow.

Plenty of other unexpected things happened in either "WTF?" or "Giggity!" ways, of course, but that thing with that kid was really nice.

I knew I probably wouldn't make the meet-up, so I didn't even respond here. I did see the flag down by Pulse, though, which was cool.

Thanks for that, i made it so it would be really high up and catch everyone's eye...well you could always try to make it next year...

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back