NEW Blade Runner 2049 J.W. bottle - PICTURES PAGE 8

just got mine. Its a lovely looking thing, great in the hand, nice glass and a great printed finish to the "label ad details. If you want to make it just like the movie version, It could be hard to remove the BR 2049 logos and the directors cut text.
Not tasted it yet. What's the verdict on opening these bottles and having a drink. Do you think they will ever become as iconic as the first movie version.
Im undecided as yet.
rpf main.jpg

Attachments

• RPF image.jpg
    RPF image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 256
I've supposedly got one of only 5-6 bottles from ReserveBar online coming to me ...not even listed on their site, but I emailed customer service.

Just waiting for email confirmation!

Considering Johnnie Walker's distilleries are in Scotland, it would make sense for British residents to have first crack at the BR bottles. So I'm not entirely concerned about the delay reaching US shores. Also, 39,000 total bottles (if true) is a relatively high number. For example, Master replicas didn't produce more than 2,500-3,500 of any single prop, and some of them didn't sell out immediately. On the other hand, the demand for the BR bottle is probably much greater than 3,500 pieces, as Johnnie walker's hard core fans also comprise part of the consumer demographic, because this black label's modified blend isn't otherwise available in the regular black label bottles.

just got mine. Its a lovely looking thing, great in the hand, nice glass and a great printed finish to the "label ad details. If you want to make it just like the movie version, It could be hard to remove the BR 2049 logos and the directors cut text.
Not tasted it yet. What's the verdict on opening these bottles and having a drink. Do you think they will ever become as iconic as the first movie version.
Im undecided as yet.
View attachment 761156
What are those glasses in the second pic?

One of the new bottles has just been listed on eBay UK with a start price of just 99 pence. I searched ‘blade runner bottle’.

update here in AZ, ive been keeping tabs on a small liquor store (Topps liquor) and both the 'big box' stores ( Total Wine, and BevMo). All three have given me the same answer yesterday more or less, They show this bottle in their various inventory systems but dont have a vendor or a price which means they might not even be getting it, and have pretty much no way to get it if they wanted to. secondly, they have also been getting TONS of calls, to the point where at total wine the lady cut me off midsentence as soon as i said 'blade run...' i guess she has been getting an incredible amount of calls.

pretty much no one can give me a good interval with which to check back, since they receive shipment and updates daily, which means i will have to call or visit daily.

Sounds like these will be considerably difficult to obtain even though the states are getting a lot more bottles than the rest of the world.

P.S. Still in for a group buy if that ever happens

I checked a few more places in the Philly area and still nothing. I don't even know if Pennsylvania will even be getting this at all.

So they're on sale on this retailer's site from Connecticut:
https://www.wine-searcher.com/find/johnny+walker+black+label+directors+cut

I just ordered one via PayPal so hopefully they actually have the bottle in hand. Btw, it looks like both retailers are actually the same business. They have yelp reviews for their physical store location.

otherwise, I talked to a large NYC retailer, who indicated that the bottles should be out next week.

Unfortunately none of these places ship to Pennsylvania :(

I'll be in New York on October 7th for NYCC so maybe I'll be able to pick one up at the time.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back