The Last Jedi Graflex Research - Spoilers inside!

He’s got a new clamp cover too! There goes all my lunch money this week!

Already for quite a while Danny! You haven't been paying attention! [emoji6]
I hope you're not getting hungry!

Ordered roy, seriously thank you for putting so much hard work into making this happen!

I really appreciate it!

Thanks for your ever optimistic reactions buddy!

Already for quite a while Danny! You haven't been paying attention! [emoji6]
I hope you're not getting hungry!

Thanks for your ever optimistic reactions buddy!

I got a big order coming from you! Lol thanks for everything! :p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh dang this place looks different! Anyway, bunch of new broken Graflex pics:

From StarWars.com:
2.jpg 3.jpg

From the Star Wars Show:
4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg 11.jpg

From Phil Szostak (@PhilSzostak) on Twitter:
12.jpg

And for future reference, in case you want to go find them without digging through all these threads, they're all available in the Graflex Bank Gallery - which btw, is being cleaned up from the mess that it was. ;) So far ANH, ESB and most of TFA galleries are on the new cleaner look :) Working on the rest!

I've had this link saved since april and forgot to grab some screenshots from it. Then today I was finally getting to it, but it's in 480p! Ah!

Does anyone have the Target Exclusive TLJ bluray, and the ability to get some screen grabs from the "Meet The Porgs" featurette?

These are the shots I'm interested in getting in higher quality:

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg 11.jpg

I'm also wondering, could this be the resin stunt?

Isn't he the guy who's done tons of really pretty concept art, including blasters from Solo and Rogue One? Seem to remember seeing the name 'Savage' in the images as the signature..

Someone posted these pics from Launch Bay on facebook (He found them on pinterest) - better replicas than they had before or screen used prop?

You can see the tape pretty clearly on the bottom!

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg

Title, yeah the tape is definitely clear in that photo, and if you look really close you can see the tape doesn't cover the whole end of the cap...you can barely make out some of the original Graflex stamping in the slot of the kobald. It's almost like they added the tape during filming, after they realized the stamping would show up during close up scenes. Interesting!

Title, yeah the tape is definitely clear in that photo, and if you look really close you can see the tape doesn't cover the whole end of the cap...you can barely make out some of the original Graflex stamping in the slot of the kobald. It's almost like they added the tape during filming, after they realized the stamping would show up during close up scenes. Interesting!

Yes!!! Wicked theory on the reason why there isn’t tape under the kobold!!

Those new "Launch Bay" photos look like the setup from Awesomecon back in April, complete with black curtains and cement floor. That said, I don't remember seeing the photo of the bottom of the Graflex from that event before.

(Edit: attached a photo of mine from that show.)

Attachments

• IMG_20180401_104242664.jpg
    IMG_20180401_104242664.jpg
    817.5 KB · Views: 101
Last edited:
I've had this link saved since april and forgot to grab some screenshots from it. Then today I was finally getting to it, but it's in 480p! Ah!

Does anyone have the Target Exclusive TLJ bluray, and the ability to get some screen grabs from the "Meet The Porgs" featurette?

These are the shots I'm interested in getting in higher quality:

View attachment 904184 View attachment 904185 View attachment 904186 View attachment 904187 View attachment 904188 View attachment 904189 View attachment 904190 View attachment 904191 View attachment 904192 View attachment 904193 View attachment 904194

I'm also wondering, could this be the resin stunt?

It looks like the bottom face of the graflex/kobold are black. Maybe black resin with the silver added?

Now I wish I didn’t hate Porgs. Totally over looked this video

Nice little pics of the resin stunt though!

Still interested in higher res pics from the porg thing if anyone can help!! ;)

About the awesomecon pics - can the spots on the beertab be seen in TFA or TLJ? I couldn't see it on any of the shots I have

(Might have been discussed in the other thread? I just skimmed it)

Star Wars Show showed another Graflex the other day. Madlyn said it was a TFA prop, but I did some comparing and it's the same one they displayed as a TLJ prop at Awesomecon last year

24.jpg 25.jpg 26.jpg 27.jpg 28.jpg

SW Show on the left, Awesomecon pics (from Fusion) to the right. They're also both on the same saber stand
(Shoutout to Drew Baker for pointing out similarities between the 2 in the Graflex Addicts Support Group!)

swshow-awesomecon-comparison.png

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back