Rick Grimes screen accurate costume

https://i.gyazo.com/59f883a2aaf8ca7dee3a8ed97de9c0fd.jpgForgot to post this on here, but me and Camturner26 run an account in instagram where we post every screen accurate item we know of. https://www.instagram.com/rickgrimes_sa_ids/

and also @Camturner26

Just a note on your instagram info on the Season 2-3 levi's jacket. The costume department did NOT replace all the buttons. It only added two new buttons on the corduroy panels, because the original orange panels were replaced. I say this because I have the jacket and the previous owner also believed that all original buttons were replaced so he replaced them as well, but the replacements you can get are nowhere near as good and tight as the original buttons. When I received the jacket the buttons were also very loose and almost tore through the jacket so I had to patch up the holes where the buttons were attached onto the jacket before I could attach new buttons tightly onto the jacket (which still aren't as good as the originals). Not to mention finding buttons that actually come close to the original Levi's buttons. I just want to let you know so you can fix that piece of information before people who own the jacket and want to alter it, unnecessarily screw up their jacket in that area.

By the way, nice pieces of info! I had no clue about the tan Salt Valley shirt being bleached and dyed afterwards.

and also @Camturner26

Just a note on your instagram info on the Season 2-3 levi's jacket. The costume department did NOT replace all the buttons. It only added two new buttons on the corduroy panels, because the original orange panels were replaced. I say this because I have the jacket and the previous owner also believed that all original buttons were replaced so he replaced them as well, but the replacements you can get are nowhere near as good and tight as the original buttons. When I received the jacket the buttons were also very loose and almost tore through the jacket so I had to patch up the holes where the buttons were attached onto the jacket before I could attach new buttons tightly onto the jacket (which still aren't as good as the originals). Not to mention finding buttons that actually come close to the original Levi's buttons. I just want to let you know so you can fix that piece of information before people who own the jacket and want to alter it, unnecessarily screw up their jacket in that area.

By the way, nice pieces of info! I had no clue about the tan Salt Valley shirt being bleached and dyed afterwards.
Thank you! We will fix it :) Do you have an instagram so we can give you credit for it? Also we would love to see your jacket :)

Last edited:
Thank you! We will fix it :) Do you have an instagram so we can give you credit for it? Also we would love to see your jacket :)
Camturner26 fixed it up now. Il just make this in one post so Rick's shirt in season 7 episode 15 and season 8 episode 14 is a Lucky brand san Berdu shirt with the buttons swapped out. oceanside.pngoceansiderick.png

Actually no, I haven't. But that doesn't bother me. However I can't view your instagram pictures anymore? Did one of you change a few settings?

I will post some jacket pics some time later.

For those of you intrested in the blue plaid RRL, i tok some photos of it. Also if any of you happen to find a husky pouch that is black, they look really nice if you paint them. Sorry if the quality on some of these are horrible, tok them straight from my instagram. I also added a picture of the screen accurate knife pouch which Rick keeps the southern grind bad monkey in. Hoping to pick one up in a week or so. Will post pictures if there is any interest in seeing those.

Last edited:
The infamous orange plaid shirt worn by Rick during his final confrontation by the Governor, Season 4 episode 8, Too Far Gone, still remains unidentified
View attachment 765434View attachment 765435
The shirt, much like his others, is a long sleeve, snap button shirt, which in term of design, resembles the Salt Valley shirt, so perhaps it is?
The search continues...
For those of you that don't have instagram. This shirt is a brown plaid salt valley. Rickd.jpgslt.jpgslt2.jpgslt3.jpg

Last edited:
Anyone have one of the tobacco field jackets they’d be interested in selling? Looking for a medium or large. Would also entertain trading for some rare SA pieces.

Anyone have one of the tobacco field jackets they’d be interested in selling? Looking for a medium or large. Would also entertain trading for some rare SA pieces.
I saw one go on Ebay not so long ago for about 100 $ under the name "Levi's two tone jacket" Kills me that i didn't see it before it got sold X)

Hi guys,

Any idea what jacket rick was wearing at the end of season 9 episode 2? Hes only seen wearing it for a short scene at the end of the ep.
received_1926454160808511.pngreceived_482354148932105.pngreceived_2331999257034113.pngreceived_297866980821020.png

Oh nice! Wondering what size to go for. I'm 6ft and 83kg/183lbs.
So I'm torn between the M and L.
I'm 6ft as well but weigh around 165Ibs and I originally bought a medium after Patagonia's sizing recommendation but it was far too big so I'm sizing down to a small. I really hope the jacket gets more screen time then just 10 seconds though.

I'm 6ft as well but weigh around 165Ibs and I originally bought a medium after Patagonia's sizing recommendation but it was far too big so I'm sizing down to a small. I really hope the jacket gets more screen time then just 10 seconds though.

Based on that then I may go for the Medium haha. Patagonias sizing recommended a large for me. Hopefully the medium will fit not too bad or just be slightly oversized like Ricks.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back