The Forceforum.com collectibles?

I was wondering the same thing. It seems like anything not directly opposed to TFF keeps getting removed. I for one appreciated his humility and perceived sincere apologetic attitude.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It isn't a matter of "anything not directly opposed to TFF" being deleted. This is an issue with people breaking section 3Aiii of the Community Guidelines which state:

Members may not shill within any part of our Communities. This includes posting items for sale or coordinating sales for other people or promoting sites, services or products for banned members or known recasters.

Mike has been banned from the community. Having others come in or sign up simply to post on his behalf is considered shilling and allowing them to speak for him negates the purpose of a ban.

This is nothing personal against Mike, but he is no longer a member here, does not have a voice here and will not be heard through the voice of others here.

Ive said before the owner is pure and simply all about making money.
he claims he is here for the community and to help the fans.
one thing that irritates me with this claim is if anyone commented on a post on a fb group asking who
does the best let’s say most accurate ANH stormtrooper helmet, he wouldn’t give you the best
maker or advice, he would automatically direct you to his site and to his helmet he offers claiming it’s screen accurate as his claims are fir most
of if not all his products. Watch his reviews, hilarious.

Last edited:
I haven't seen any bullying of MH or his FF. If anything, it's entirely the other way round with more then enough to back it up. I don't feel like people are piling on here for the fun of it... Enough people are sick to the back teeth with MH/ FF and their constant spamming of other groups, woefully inept and insulting customer relations, the personal goading by MH of several individuals, lack of awareness of product lineage/ origin. Not to mention being very selective with who can review products and then blocking unhappy people who have been refunded in an attempt to control negativity.

I'm sure there are some great products in the mix...Never disputed that. But nothing entirely exclusive that can't be procurred from the maker direct thus cutting out the snake oil salesmen. It's a shame that potential makers/custimers who are not aware of MH/FF behaviour are going to end up supporting him. Threads like this exist for a reason. And there are several still on FB. People have a right to know who they are dealing with and what handing over their hard earned cash will get them.
There is simply no place for shady business types and their ilk in what is sadly becoming an ever increasing quagmire.

I haven't seen any bullying of MH or his FF. If anything, it's entirely the other way round with more then enough to back it up. I don't feel like people are piling on here for the fun of it... Enough people are sick to the back teeth with MH/ FF and their constant spamming of other groups, woefully inept and insulting customer relations, the personal goading by MH of several individuals, lack of awareness of product lineage/ origin. Not to mention being very selective with who can review products and then blocking unhappy people who have been refunded in an attempt to control negativity.

I'm sure there are some great products in the mix...Never disputed that. But nothing entirely exclusive that can't be procurred from the maker direct thus cutting out the snake oil salesmen. It's a shame that potential makers/custimers who are not aware of MH/FF behaviour are going to end up supporting him. Threads like this exist for a reason. And there are several still on FB. People have a right to know who they are dealing with and what handing over their hard earned cash will get them.
There is simply no place for shady business types and their ilk in what is sadly becoming an ever increasing quagmire.

I agree with 90% of this. Finally a none angry post. Thank you.

woefully inept and insulting customer relations, Not to mention being very selective with who can review products and then blocking unhappy people who have been refunded in an attempt to control negativity.
I thought it was strange that I couldn't leave a review for the helmet I bought from FF on their website. During the return process personally I never experienced any hostility or insults, they initiated contact with me asking how I liked the helmet and then offered to take it back or ship me a new one.

I don't agree with the recasting or some of the things FF has said to people; just putting my personal experience with them out there.

Completely agree. There’s no coming back from this for him.

Man, I just have to disagree. While he doesn’t need the RPF to continue to do business he made (what appeared to be) a heart felt apology. I was the one that pushed him to make it right and pushed him to transparency and openness etc. after speaking with Kyle privately I understood so much more about linage and history of the props. Which to be honest, I’m a consumer so I was oblivious to the wide world of how prop makers tracked the history of stuff (which made sense, when I related it in my mind to horses or grapes for wine)

Anyways, I’m sure there will be those that just want to call me a sheep or a sock puppet again, but for those that are in his FB group and see his responses the last few days, I think you’ll see this really rocked him and opened his eyes to a few things that were let be handled properly.

I think I learned through all of this that I just need to stick to the “project runs” portion of the forum (hahaha). Anyways, I def learned a lot through all of this and have grown to respect the finer side of what it really takes to get the new shinny toy I buy online to get it all the way to my door.

I hope everyone has a nice peaceful weekend.

If you were having to "push him into doing the right thing with openess and transparency" then that speaks volumes of his character and how he conducts his business. He'll very be hard pressed to garner any sympathy or support within the community given ALL that's happened.

The fact that I had to relay so much information to you via a PM request (despite full transparency on all of my posts here and on Fb) does indeed suggest you and Mike are pretty close...

I strongly suspect it's "rocked" him as sales have been dented somewhat...

He has no issues with recasting as long as he can make money from it. He has no issues with treating builders with a lack of respect. He will throw a fit if you dare criticise any product, even constructive criticisms.

ALL of this evidence continues to be shown and yet you are making out as if he is somewhat remorseful victim??

You are, to a degree, judged by the company you keep.

I have said all I have needed to say about this guy. I will never recommend The FF to anybody for every reason I have stated.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
92f18c8d6ae5482a0976c1e03bbd6efe.jpg

While Disney and Lucasfilm are relatively understanding when it comes to fan made products, I bet they would take issue with this business.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back