The Star Wars Q and A.

A. Ureallian

Q. Who became Gold Leader for a few seconds after Jon 'Dutch' Vander died?

J

Ding ding! The name "ureallian" evolved into "corellian". But the species itself became the trandoshans, and they're almost exactly the same as the early ureallians. Slimy, scaly, green skin, and also wookiee slavers.

A. Ureallian

Q. Who became Gold Leader for a few seconds after Jon 'Dutch' Vander died?

J

A. "Pops," a.k.a. Gold Five. Dunno what his real name is off the top of my head, and I think looking it up is technically cheating.

And here's my question:

Q. The Milennium Falcon was originally designed quite differently from the final version of the ship that appeared in the film. However, much of the design for the original version was retained and used for a different ship. What was the name (not the type of ship, but the actual "christening" name) of the ship that evolved from the original Falcon design?

A. "Pops," a.k.a. Gold Five. Dunno what his real name is off the top of my head, and I think looking it up is technically cheating.

And here's my question:

Q. The Milennium Falcon was originally designed quite differently from the final version of the ship that appeared in the film. However, much of the design for the original version was retained and used for a different ship. What was the name (not the type of ship, but the actual "christening" name) of the ship that evolved from the original Falcon design?

The Tantive 4?

Last edited:
Figrin Dann and the modal nodes.

What is the name of the female officer on Echo base that gives the order ‘stand by ion control’?

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back