z6 riot baton

Daz62

Hi all, did anyone hear if the various z6 riot baton projects were completed? I've been building one from aluminium for some time and the axle and lock mechanism has been stumping me. I've seen a few versions here and so far only Renegade Cow seems to have sorted it out. I've tried pull solenoids to no avail and a mechanical pin, lever, springs and bars, these seem to work but then the axle and stops hold me up. I did try to by one but although there a few printed versions out there they either don't swing out or just aren't for sale. My version can be found on youtube under z6 riot control baton, my version 1/3. Really only shows led set ups but does show some mechanism ideas,
cheers all.

Wasnt sure if it would be read or not , trying to cross as many points as possible, still no answer however. Wrong group to be apart of maybe?

No.

You post in one area, that you feel is best.

Not 'all over the place'.. that wastes every ones time.. and put information in multiple locations.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back