eFX SCOUT TROOPER HELMET LEGEND EDITION!!

Since business isn’t exactly booming, maybe someone figures that access to the Archives, molding props, etc.... is worth whatever licensing fees there are.

I just want my helmet or my $700. Either/or, and I’ll be happy to be done with the experience.

So it looks like they produced and shipped their mini falcon before the helmets.

Heck... here's what else happened since this crap was announced:

1. We learned about LFL being sold to Disney

2. TFA, was made and released

3. Rogue One was made and released

4. The Last Jedi was made and Released

5. Anovos got a license and churned out a crap ton of product (I know people are still waiting for some things)

6. Master Frickin Replicas has re-emerged and is selling product

7. Since this thread was started ( Aug 15, 2012 ) My then 1 year old son has now Turned 7 and went from a baby to a first grader!!!!

8. The Han Solo movie was filmed, had a complete re-shoot by another director, and is on the precipice of being released

9. a Star Wars theme Park has been announced and nears completion

I predict we'll never see this baloney... or the TK hero... or the Boba Fett, or Gold Leader Y wing, or Star Destroyer...

Last edited by a moderator:
At this point what is EFX's incentive to release this helmet at all? I mean they already have the money and there's no looming legal punishment if they never deliver. Unless someone sues them directly.

A number of people over on the Rebelscum forums seem to have started sending out emails to various Lucasfilm-affiliated individuals. Somewhat surprising given that the forums over there have largely had a “wait and see” approach until now, with few exceptions. Details are there in the Scout thread should anyone be interested.

Very curious to see if any response is received.

I couldn't care less about this helmet anymore and thats not because i've built RS Scout helmet kits for myself in the years i've been waiting for it.

Keith

efx products.jpg

Hi All!
As many of you know, the Scout Trooper helmet has been challenging since the start and we really appreciated you patience and understanding.
We are now in the process of shipping the helmets from the factory in China to the US and to our international distributors. You can read the latest update by going to https://www.efxcollectibles.com/collections/star-wars/products/scout-trooper-helmet-limited-edition
and clicking on Product Update tab.

Any updates to the shipping schedule will be updated on our website.

Thanks once again!

Hi All!
As many of you know, the Scout Trooper helmet has been challenging since the start and we really appreciated you patience and understanding.
We are now in the process of shipping the helmets from the factory in China to the US and to our international distributors. You can read the latest update by going to https://www.efxcollectibles.com/collections/star-wars/products/scout-trooper-helmet-limited-edition
and clicking on Product Update tab.

Any updates to the shipping schedule will be updated on our website.

Thanks once again!

Hi Bryan, any idea on when the Legend Edition Scout Trooper Helmets will be completed? I have two on order.

Thanks,
Trevor.

Thanks for the update, Bryan. Glad to see you here!

Art -I think EFX's update is more about weasel words and damage limitation following the legal action some of the guys on Rebelscum commenced this week.

Given China is 16 hours agead of Pacific they’ve now officially closed for Chinese New Year so I highly doubt anyone in the US will be seeing their helmets for many, many weeks.

And that doesn’t even address the $900 Legend Helmet - presumably more "challenges". Four years and nothing!

Cheers

Jez

Seems very convenient that this update comes at a time when people have started writting the folks at Disney and a lawsuits might be on the way. Seems like an easy way to get people of their backs for a few more years. I'll belive it when i have both my scout and the vader i was promised in hand.

Art -I think EFX's update is more about weasel words and damage limitation following the legal action some of the guys on Rebelscum commenced this week.
Agree with you completely; after years without a word now on the day people start emailing/calling Disney/LFL Bryan suddenly has an "update".

For those not on Rebelscum; here are the people at Disney/LFL that everyone is emailing to notify about EFX's business practices.

Howard Roffman (Head of Lucasfilm Licensing):
howard.roffman@lucasfilm.com
AND
Christopher Holm
chris.holm@lucasfilm.com
Ph: (415) 623-1938

For International Customers -

If they say their already shipping to their distributors, I'd ask for a Bill of Lading or Tracking

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back