Is there a knock-off or a "close enough" alternative to the Bladerunner Cibi glass?

Re: Is there a knock-off or a "close enough" alternative to the Bladerunner Cibi glas

I got a set of the Casseopia glasses the other day. Very nice for the money.

Re: Is there a knock-off or a "close enough" alternative to the Bladerunner Cibi glas

I just got a set of glasses in the mail, that I had bought for cheap on an auction site. The size is about right for the small glass (3" wide, just above 3" high) and the base is thick and octagonal but the rest is off. Besides the top being round (which I could see), the corners are twisted (which had fooled me into believing the shape was different).

twistedglass.jpg

I'd jump on those if they were clear instead of smoke.
Available now: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07CSQGXD6
In the review section are pictures of one next to a real Cibi.

Last edited:

I just got a set of glasses in the mail, that I had bought for cheap on an auction site. The size is about right (3" wide, just above 3" high) and the base is thick and octagonal but the rest is off. Besides the top being round (which I could see), the corners are twisted (which had fooled me into believing the shape was different).

View attachment 835727

Available now: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07CSQGXD6
In the review section are pictures of one next to a real Cibi.

Ordered! Thanks! :thumbsup

Darth Lars - You've done a man's job, sir!

Last edited by a moderator:

Thanks for the link! I'm glad they are finally making them in clear. I've ordered a set. This should be good enough for my needs and I won't be afraid to drink out of them.

Have K's drinking glasses ever been confirmed? I've seen alot of glasses that are potentionally correct but never one that everyone seemed to agree on.

I’m still searching for those as well.

Have K's drinking glasses ever been confirmed? I've seen alot of glasses that are potentionally correct but never one that everyone seemed to agree on.
The current candidate is the tumbler in Nachtmann's Alexandra line. Very close but I am not entirely convinced.

Last edited:

Just saw this the clear glasses are sold out. The smoke ones look good.

Clear glasses back in stock. Get them while you can!

I didn't even notice this one in Blade Runner 2049 until now (It's in Jared Leto's office; you can see it on the table and beside Harrison Ford when he's brought there).

Blade Runner Whiskey Glasses 02s.jpg

You really need a few of these for a Blade Runner party.... (there's even an Ice Bucket of the same style out there)

Blade Runner Whiskey Glasses 01s.jpg

These are the OTHER whiskey glasses used in Blade Runner 2049:

Left: Harrison Ford whiskey glass in the Vegas hotel
Middle: Agent K whiskey glass in apartment
Right: The police Captain's whiskey glass at the police station before she's killed by the replicant working for Leto's character.

Blade Runner 2049 glasses s.jpg

Last edited:
This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back