Tomenosuke get worldwide Blaster rights

I just responded; I'll be doing the refundable deposit so I can hang on to the grips until the replacements arrive. I have a mod project on another member's blaster for July that I plan on documenting with side my side photos of our two blasters, and I'm giving myself a deadline of end of the month, so I can't afford to be without grips for the next 1-2 weeks. Glad the grips are ready to go out at last!

Ouch! Just had to pay my customs/import duty- £171 ($225).

Oh, and add another £100 duty ($132) for an Anovos helmet that’s just arrived as well!

Seems HMRC are doing quite well out of us prop collectors!

holy ***** thats a lot yorkie!
Ouch! Just had to pay my customs/import duty- £171 ($225).

Oh, and add another £100 duty ($132) for an Anovos helmet that’s just arrived as well!

Seems HMRC are doing quite well out of us prop collectors!

Any chance someone smart out there could do a brief summary of the different Tomenosuke Blade Runner blasters that have been made available and rank them?

Id love just one of these but don’t really know where to start.

Cheers

Jez

Given the fact that they just spent 10's of thousand of dollars on aquiring the licensing rights, I am inclined to believe they need to recoup some of that money. So they will probably keep costs close to the same if not a little more.

I think that if they made a reasonably priced version, so many fans would buy one that they'd make a ton of money. I sure know I'd get one. LOL

So are we suppose to waiting for a email from HCG? I messaged them on March 14 about the grips and haven’t received any update. If it wasn’t for this forum I would have no idea what was going on.

Indeed. I've yet to have any notification.

And how does this apply to international customers? I'm in the UK and that complicates the logistics I presume?

Indeed. I've yet to have any notification.

Same, sent an email back when I received my blaster. Crickets, absolutely no response or information. Tried being respectful and patient, but HCG's lack of even responding to my email is fustrating to say the least.

thought you where still waiting for your blaster to arrive yorkie.:confused

Yeah, have 2 already (1x Sidkit and 1x early kit Tomenosuke with the p*** yellow grips), but next one (which should be arriving Tuesday, according to latest email), makes it 3 in total.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back