Nostromo landing struts

joberg

Legendary Member
Years ago I built this for the challenge (a few original pics exist, but I took some artistic liberties with that model).
084.JPG 085.JPG 086.JPG 087.JPG 088.JPG

Looks bloody brilliant! (Spoken in a lousy British accent.)

Would you consider revisiting the project with all of the new reference available now? And what is the approximate scale of this one?

Cheers!

Ted.

Thanks Ted...it's 26''high and 27'' across. Just about the same scale as the model of the struts used in the movie. As for doing it again (I don't know of any more new pics on that one), I'll pass since it was just a one off:)

That's what the wife said:lol...I sold it years ago to a friend.

That's a shame. It would have been good to get you and your landing struts, Slithfire with his moulded A Deck and me with my B & C Decks all exhibiting together somewhere, I'm sure it would have generated a lot of interest.

Thanks, talking about other Alien stuff, I did the airlock from which Kane is ejected and also one of the Nostromo corridor (I'll have to find the pics though, it's somewhere in my house, I swear:confused)

Thanks, talking about other Alien stuff, I did the airlock from which Kane is ejected and also one of the Nostromo corridor (I'll have to find the pics though, it's somewhere in my house, I swear:confused)

Please do post the pics when you find them, I'd certainly be interested in seeing them.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back