Studio Scale TIE Bomber

For the Shinano, you listed the 77024...is that the same as the 31215 kit?

Wow, it's been awhile since I posted on this old thread.

Brazzod, you'll need the 77024*950 kit of the Shinano. Keep an eye on the auctions, I scored a couple hard to find kits at ridiculous low prices. Keep a watchful eye and be patient.

Old tooled box right pic and new tooled left picture

Attachments

• IMG_0532.PNG
    IMG_0532.PNG
    2.1 MB · Views: 147
  • IMG_0533.PNG
    IMG_0533.PNG
    2.1 MB · Views: 155
Re: TIE Bomber Studio Scale Parts Collection

Inked28cf527b_LI.jpg

What did you use for the round parts that connect to the wing to the main rod? It looks like three parts glued together....are they all plastruct parts?

Re: TIE Bomber Studio Scale Parts Collection

View attachment 749760

What did you use for the round parts that connect to the wing to the main rod? It looks like three parts glued together....are they all plastruct parts?

Those where included in a custom kit that I purchased from a member on this forum. It's been such a long time, I forgot who sold them.

Stu's kit was awesome!!! However, those acrylic wing discs are not accurate as compared to the actual SS model. I brought it up years ago, but I believe those parts are kit parts as well. Some AMT rims share very similar dimensions and angles. Not concrete but my theory, nonetheless.

Joe

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Great work on the Bomber. Is the aluminum armature, 236 mm in length ? I saw that number in the list, but wasn't sure, Cheers,

Joe

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back