Metal MK 42 Iron Man Helmet Build

ok im back with another update. I finished both sides of the helmet now. And I started on the jaw piece. its really coming together nicely

ii ron man (1).JPG

ii ron man (2).JPG

ii ron man (3).JPG

ii ron man (4).JPG

back again. I got the jaw piece formed and attached to the helmet. I also welded up all the pieces that were temporarily attached and ground the welds smooth. Next I will be starting on the back pieces of the helmet and add the bodyline in the top of the dome.

iron man jaw  (1).JPG

iron man jaw  (2).JPG

iron man jaw  (3).JPG

iron man jaw  (5).JPG

iron man jaw  (6).JPG

iron man jaw  (7).JPG

iron man jaw  (8).JPG

iron man jaw  (9).JPG

iron man jaw  (10).JPG

Attachments

• iron man jaw  (4).JPG
    iron man jaw (4).JPG
    245.4 KB · Views: 169
Nice work Robert, as always. I am excited for you to complete this, I believe my helmet is next up!! :D --Murdoch, if you watch a couple of his youtube videos, you can see the variety of tools and work that go into making the helmets. Obviously years of skills going on here.

Nice work Robert, as always. I am excited for you to complete this, I believe my helmet is next up!! :D --Murdoch, if you watch a couple of his youtube videos, you can see the variety of tools and work that go into making the helmets. Obviously years of skills going on here.
I watched the Batman helmet video yesterday, very impressive and informative...GM

Magnificent. I feel like an amateur now. (Kinda have to admit that anyway).

Every time I get all proud of myself and achievements, I get put back in my place by someone better.

You sir, are a gifted artisan.

SB

im shooting to have the metal work finished this weekend. then on to your helmet.

Magnificent. I feel like an amateur now. (Kinda have to admit that anyway).

Every time I get all proud of myself and achievements, I get put back in my place by someone better.

You sir, are a gifted artisan.

SB
thank you. your metal work is fine. great work on the suit by the way.

Huzzah!! Thanks, you must be burning the candle at both ends to get the Iron Man helmet finished. Thanks, Robert. (y)thumbsup:thumbsup

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back