Studio Scale Snowspeeder 1:10 Scratchbuilt

Hey man, we need more full color pics of this beauty from the front/top/etc, interior cockpit as well. You've done a spectacular job here, def one of best Snowspeeders I've seen. Can't wait to see some updates on the other one you're finishing up too, hopefully with plenty of detail pics.... ya gonna paint that one orange, right? Great job, dude.

Thanks a lot! I have already posted more pictures above. They are coloured too but the model shows no colours there. The cockpit is still not ready but I will send pictures of it in the future. The second Snowspeeder will be orange, you are right. I will post pictures here as soon as I find time to work on it.
Mark

B39BF5CA-9B55-4312-A7D7-9085A0B18D1A.jpg0_B49_F335-7_C8_A-4_E39-8679-677_E54647309.jpgE33A08F1-FCF1-41F9-B06B-E7ECBAD9666B.jpg

Beautiful work! And the snowspeeder is also my personal favorite SW vehicle :D
Thanks a lot! I have several favorite SW vehicles but started with the Snowspeeder because I thought it‘s not so hard to built. What a mistake...

Mindmax, What a FANTASTIC Job!! That's a lot of work to create, and you nailed it very, very nicely!!! Looks like it's ready to be on camera! Congrats!

Mindmax, What a FANTASTIC Job!! That's a lot of work to create, and you nailed it very, very nicely!!! Looks like it's ready to be on camera! Congrats!
Thanks a lot for your kind words! Yes, it was really a lot of work which I have not thought about at the beginning. And you never really know how it comes out at the end. I am happy that you like my Snowspeeder!
Mark

Absolutely stunning and brilliantly finished model my friend .
Thank you for sharing this and congratulations on it’s completion.
Looking forward to seeing what your next inspired build will be.
Wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year (y)!

Ged

Hi Ged,
Many thanks for your friendly compliments!
The next project will be just the already started Snowspeeder with open panels. I will keep you updated.
I wish you and your family also a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Mark

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back