Superman Suit questions

So i have been planning on getting a Superman suit for a convention i'm going to, by any chance do any of you guys here know a place/store where I can get one for around 150-300 USD ?

Maybe try the heros for hire Facebook page. Sometimes superman suits come up on there. Sorry I don't know many other outlets. Perhaps the rpf junkyard or project runs may have something going?

So i have been planning on getting a Superman suit for a convention i'm going to, by any chance do any of you guys here know a place/store where I can get one for around 150-300 USD ?

So this all depends on:
1) What version of Superman are you looking for? A specific movie (Superman I, II - Man of Steel, Superman Returns) -- or cartoon/comic book traditional, or any specific storyline suit, etc...
2) How accurate does it need to be

The classic one with the red trunks and in terms of accuracy well, i just want it to not look like the superman suit you see on zentai sites

Something like this:
529371_460764357274770_1162674904_n.jpg

and not something like this:

Spandex-Lycra-Classic-font-b-Superman-b-font-font-b-Zentai-b-font-font-b-Suit.jpg

Last edited:
can you send the exact link for that fb page ? can't seem to find the right one, as for the classifieds, i have checked the junkyard and the project runs and haven't found any

Yeah unfortunately, unless you can find something used it'll be pretty hard to find an accurate looking suit....

With Zentai sites and ebay-sellers, you might be able to find something a bit closer like this:
http://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/6JcAAOSw8lBTls6R/s-l1600.jpg

but as you can see, it's simply "closer" not really "accurate".

What you could , do however is find one that's somewhat close and just modify some things yourself. There are some websites that show how to make the cape and how to make the S. Perhaps if you found a base suit, you can add your own S and cape, maybe trunks. There's even some stuff out there to make decent looking boots for cheap wihere 90 percent is already done....

If you do end up finding something, let us know. I'd also be interested in a direct link to that FB page. I coudlnt find it either.

The classic one with the red trunks and in terms of accuracy well, i just want it to not look like the superman suit you see on zentai sites

Something like this:
View attachment 667236

and not something like this:

View attachment 667237

Well if that's the case then I'll probably either make my own like you said, or just save-up for a Custom-Costumes Superman suit, thanks for the suggestions!

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back