MCU Spider-Man - 3D Print Files/Pattern - FREE

i found a pic of the character model from Marvel Heroes 2016, it's based on the civil war suit. could be used for reference zafWLyz.jpg

the web shooter model on that looks very accurate, id like to see if someone game rips the model, ill definitely edit it down to just the web shooters and make them printable, the suit looks very accurate too, only differences i noticed are some parts are flat (like the belt) instead of rounded like it is in the movie.

i found a pic of the character model from Marvel Heroes 2016, it's based on the civil war suit. could be used for referenceView attachment 622034

Last edited:
If you look closely, you can even see the seam lines which is super useful, I think the back of the belt also does look like this. I could be wrong tho. I'd like to see some game model rips too.

I believe that it was said earlier that that is what the belt looks like, except in between those two black lines there is some webbing

I just saw the movie and when I get home I'll draw a accurate picture of the back of the suit (I have a pretty good memory of it)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've developed a certain genericified emblem that I'd like Ken &/or the community to make better. When is it appropriate to add potential spoiling designs to this thread and what is the safest and most efficient way to send AIs here?

I just got back from the movie and i thought I'd put my 2 cents in on the CGI Debate. The suit definitely looked all CG to me. I wasn't entirely sure at first until the very last scene with it. It might be a spoiler, so I'm not gonna say it, but it's the last time he's on screen.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back